Chapter 12

It was Monday and Ash's friends had just woken up. But Ash was still asleep. They were planning to go to see a Master-Class Pokémon performance today because Serena had to participate as the Kalos queen and compete against the performer who makes it to the finals. They decided to ask Pikachu to use thunderbolt on Ash to wake him up.

"Pika-chuuuuuuuu"

"Ahhh!! Pikachu!" (Ash)

"Pika chu pika pi!"

"Oh right, Serena has a performance today. I guess I'll get ready." (Ash)

"Pika!"

5 minutes later...

"You want more ketchup?! But I already gave you a whole bottle!" (Ash)

"Pika!"

"Fine, but this is your last bottle of ketchup for today." (Ash)

"Pika!!!"

"Pikachu really likes ketchup, huh?" (Serena)

"Yeah, he eats it every. single. day." (Ash)

"Pika-chu pika-chu!"

"He's so cute!" Bonnie said as she went to give Pikachu a hug. But, Pikachu thought she was going to take his ketchup, so he used thunderbolt on Bonnie. Then realized that she just wanted to give him a hug.

"Pika..." Pikachu said sorry. (In pokémon language)

"That's ok, Pikachu! Can I give you a hug now?" (Bonnie)

"Pikachu!"

"Yayy!" (Bonnie)

"I'd better get ready, I don't want to be late for the performance." (Serena)

"Yeah, and we'll go to the auditorium and have a seat." (Ash)

"Ok! I'll see you guys soon!" (Serena)

Serena went to get ready while Ash, Clemont, Brock, Misty, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, and Bonnie went to have a seat to watch the performance. They thought the performances were all really cool, like usual (Well, except for Iris and Cilan 'cause it was their first time watching a performance but they thought it was awesome.), and voted for Serena. So, Serena stayed Kalos queen.

"That was an amazing performance, Serena!" (Iris)

"Yeah! Pokémon showcases are really cool!" (Cilan)

"You never fail to amaze me, Serena!" (Ash)

"T-thanks!" Serena said while blushing. But again, Ash was oblivious to it.

  I think I will make a sequel to this story but it will be amourshipping. Tell me what you think of this idea:) Also, I'm sorry that this chapter was so short. I'll try to make it longer next time.