Chapter 10: Mitsuboshi's Feelings

"My name is Taiyou Mitsuboshi. I'll be working here starting from today. It is a pleasure to meet you all." the blonde-haired boy said in a bright voice as he stood in front of the staff of the new place he was working at. Shoko clasped her hands together as she admired the boy. She inched closer to Satou and leaned in closer. "Isn't the new guy hot?" she said in a dreamy voice. But Satou didn't hear what her friend had to say. Of course, the girl remembered Mitsuboshi. She was the one who had helped him out his situation. But what was he doing here? "Mitsuboshi-kun, you're working here?" she asked. "Ah, Matsuzaka-san?" Mitsuboshi suddenly saw Satou.

Shoko looked at her friend with a deadpan expression, accompanied by slight envy. Of course Satou knew all the hot guys! "You know him?" she asked Satou. "Yes, I do. He was my co-worker at the old place I worked at." Satou explained. Mitsuboshi looked embarrassed. He scratched the back of his head. "Please don't misunderstand. This is a coincidence, Matsuzaka-san." he said in a humble tone, hoping Satou wouldn't think of him as a creepy pervert. Of course, Satou didn't think anything of the sort. The manager of the place came up and stood beside Mitsuboshi.

"Well, Mitsuboshi-kun, I think you'll settle in here nicely. Though, if you have any questions, do feel free to ask me. I'll be happy to teach you whatever." the manager placed a friendly hand on Mitsuboshi's shoulder, as a sign of comfort. But Mitsuboshi's eyes widened at the contact. He began to panic and tremble. His manager looked at him with a disturbed expression. No one quite understood the boy's strange reaction, but Satou did. "Hey, Mitsuboshi-kun. Let's head on over to the break room and get you a cup of water." she said, taking control of the situation. Mitsuboshi nodded and followed her to the break room. Soon, he was sitting on a chair, catching his breath, while a cup of water was in his hands. Satou stood in front of him and watched him.

"Are you calm now?" she asked in a gentle voice as to not provoke the already-panicked boy. Mitsuboshi nodded. He clutched his cup. "Ever since that day, being around women who were older than me was something I really couldn't handle. Whenever one touches me, I feel like I might throw up. And because of that, I couldn't step out of my room for a while." he confessed. Satou looked down at the shaking boy. She listened to everything patiently. "I understand. But do you think you'll be alright here? The staff here are almost all women." she asked Mitsuboshi. The boy looked up at the pink-haired girl, a determined expression overcoming his features.

"Actually, someone helped me to realize something. I can't just leave myself to suffer like this. I need to move on from what happened to me. I just..I want to become a good person for that someone. That's why.." Mitsuboshi looked straight at Satou. Her face brightened up, gaining a bit more respect for the blonde-haired boy. She smiled at him. "I see! Mitsuboshi-kun, I believe you've fallen in love with someone, haven't you?" she said in an excited voice. Mitsuboshi blushed at the sudden question. He raised his hand and waved it slightly. "I-I'm sorry! I know that just recently I confessed to you!" he apologized. Satou shook her head. She admired Mitsuboshi for having the strength to push forward for the person he loved. "That's alright! I really admire you for that, Mitsuboshi-kun! Working hard for the one you're in love with is truly a great thing." Satou said, tilting her head as she smiled sweetly. Mitsuboshi stared at the girl for a little while before smiling back at her. "Thanks for that, Matsuzaka-san." he thanked her shyly.

"I need to start my shift soon, so I'll be off. You can sit here and rest for a bit." Satou said before closing the door behind her. Mitsuboshi placed the cup on the table. He began trembling and breathing heavily, but not from panic. But rather, from lust. The boy unfolded a piece of paper and looked at it, his blue eyes darkening and getting wider by the second. It displayed Y/N's face. Mitsuboshi's chest heaved as drool seeped from his mouth. 'Mom..Dad..I'm so sorry for turning into this lustful monster.' the sanity left within him spoke in his mind. He gazed at Y/N's face and brought his own face closer to theirs. 'They have innocent eyes..they have such a frail figure. They're an angel, just a fragile angel that I want to protect with my life. Y/N L/N. Y/N-chan..' he thought, burying his face into the paper as though he would feel Y/N's soft skin through it.