Chapter 9: Her Little Helper

"Time to cook!" Y/N said in a cheerful voice as they stood in the kitchen. They thought Satou was working herself very hard, and they wanted to help out as much as they could. Y/N brought a finger to their cheek. "I usually cook together with Satou-chan, though..would she mind if I cooked myself this one time? I've already vaccumed the entire house, and I fluffed all the rooms. Yeah, I should cook for Satou-chan myself, she'll be tired once she comes back home!" Y/N reasoned with themself and eventually decided to go along with their orginal plan.

Just as they were about to start, they heard something from outside. Something wet plopping against the glass of the sliding door. Y/N looked over to the door. "Rain.." they silently said. Y/N ran to the sliding door and opened it. They took down all the clothes from the drying rack and took them inside. "I should fold these and put them away. They're all dry anyway. I saved them in the nick of time." Y/N dropped the clothes onto the floor so they could sit and fold them.

But just as they took a shirt from the pile of clothes, something happened. A sudden wave of tiredness and diziness overcame them. Y/N loosened their grip and the shirt fell to the ground. "I..I don't understand." Y/N brought their hands up to their head and held it. It was throbbing. "Spinning...spinning...my head is spinning. It won't stop, it just keeps going. I think I need a glass of water, but it hurts too much to move.." they muttered. This headache wasn't like anything they've ever felt before. It was like something was pounding thier head over and over again. Y/N felt hands gently hold onto their shoulders. They opened their eyes and and looked behind them. They gasped, and felt those same hands hold their face. They were so..gentle.

"It's going to be alright. You don't have to do a single thing. Just stay put. She will come to find you, and then she will take you home. And then..you won't have to worry about a thing. I'm sure. So.." the person looked so familiar. Y/N's eyes were wide as they stared at the person intently.

"Y/N-chan." Y/N opened their eyes at the mention of their name. They were looking up at the ceiling, but instead of the ceiling, they saw Satou's face. Y/N couldn't speak for a moment. "Satou-chan.." they mumbled. They turned their head and saw the pile of clothes on the floor. They sat up and stared the pile suddenly. How could they have left those clothes lying on the floor? They were meant to fold them and put them away neatly. "S-Satou-chan..I'm.."

They were interrupted by Satou's hand gently rubbing their head. She smiled sweetly. "The house is sparkling clean. You took such great care of it. I'm so proud of you!" she said. Y/N's eyes lit up when they heard those sweet words. They smiled back gently and wrapped their arms around Satou. Satou hugged back. "Y/N-chan..I have a question." Y/N pulled back and looked at Satou's face. "Who's the number one person that you love most in this world?" Satou asked.

Y/N stared her for a second. Then they giggled quietly. "That would be you, Satou-chan!" they cheerfully said. Satou was speechless. She just continued staring into Y/N's eyes. Y/N tilted their head at her lack of response. "Satou-chan, are you okay? There's some chocolate in the fridge, would that make you feel better? Or how about another kiss?" Y/N held Satou's cheeks. Satou covered her lips and closed her eyes. Sweetness and sparkles were swirling inside of her. "I don't think I could handle that, Y/N-chan! It's already too sweet, I might melt!" she said dreamily.

Her beloved smiled at her. They leaned their forehead against Satou's. "You're just the cutest!" they giggled. Satou stood up. "There is something I'd like to say, though." Y/N made a confused noise as they watched Satou walk towards the sliding door. She closed it and looked back at them. "I have said this before. Y/N-chan, you're particularly weak. Going outside wouldn't be good for you. So make sure that you never step outside of this house, alright?" she explained.

Y/N nodded in understanding. Satou smiled. They were just so obedient and well-behaved, Satou just couldn't help but think that was adorable. Y/N stood up as well. "Satou-chan, let's do what we always do!" they said. Satou nodded, and they both went to the bedroom. Satou was covered by the satin white sheets that were being held in place by Y/N. They smiled softly.

"Our vows." Y/N began in a quiet voice. "In sickness and in health, through happiness and through sadness, for richer or poorer, and until death do us apart. I promise to love you forever, Satou-chan." they drew their lips forward and planted a gentle kiss on Satou's forehead. Satou opened her glimmering red eyes and stared at Y/N's smiling face. She smiled back at them.

'Mhm, everything is fine. Y/N-chan isn't acting strange at all, and neither are they lying to me.' she thought to herself. Y/N tilted their head in admiration. "You're gorgeous, Satou-chan!"

Satou sat in the living room. Her hair was down and cascading down her back. She held the missing flyer that had Y/N's face on it. 'Y/N-chan is my Y/N-chan, and nobody else's. Just knowing that fact is enough to satisfy my heart.' Satou placed the flyer on an ash tray. She held her head in her hand. 'Y/N-chan's family..they don't matter. They are of no importance to Y/N-chan.' the flyer in front of her caught fire and ignited into flames. The flames' light reflected in Satou's eyes, brightening them up. "I should be worrying about what Y/N-chan and I are cooking and eating for tomorrow. Hehe, so pretty.." Satou mumbled dreamily as she gazeed at the fire.

Kitaumekawa stood in front of the incinerator. He gazed down at the flames as he pondered about how he got the trash he was burning. Satou had given him three bags to dipose of.

"Please throw these bags away. Don't let anyone see you, it'd be a problem if they did." Satou said quietly as she handed the last bag to the teacher. Kitaumekawa took it from her hands. It felt..weird. Kitaumekawa definitely didn't believe it was 'normal trash' that she claimed it to be. "What's inside of these bags?" he asked. Satou gave him a tight-lipped, insincere smile. "I think it's better if you don't know. Trust me on that." Satou said, putting her arms behind her back.

'The sensation when I felt it. She was right. That kind of trash isn't the kind you can just throw out. You need to get rid of it. And that faint scent of something rotting..ah, Matsuzaka-san!' Kitaumekawa wrapped his arms around himself, his face was flushed and he panted. The thought of Satou's sadistic eyes and that intense look on her face made him...excited.