Chapter 1 - Leaving home

(Y/N) hugged her mom and dad with a tight embrace that she almost wished would last forever. A tear dropped down her mothers face "I'll miss you" she said sniffling a little. "I will too" (Y/N) said almost crying. Her dad hugged her again "Stay safe and have fun" he said. "I will!" (Y/N) said hopping onto the escalator that took her to her terminal. "Bye (Y/N)!" a gruff voice hollered "Don't forget to practice you Hamon!" her mentor Joesph Joestar exclaimed. "Bye (Y/N)" yelled a woman's voice. Suzie Q waved and tears were welling in her eyes. "I will miss you!" she yelled as (Y/N) got farther and farther away. (Y/N) waved back. 

She was going to miss them all, but she was exited about Japan and all the fun she would have there. As she took a seat in the terminal her flight was in she heard Joesph yell "I'll never forgive the Japanese!". She chucked quietly. She was going to miss the old man and his antics. 

"Flight 1698 to Japan now boarding" a female voice rung out on the loudspeaker. Everyone in her terminal including her stood up and started lining up near the door to the plane where a flight attendant was taking their tickets. "Enjoy your flight" the female attendant said as (Y/N) started walking to her plane. 

The plane was small so (Y/N) had to say "Excuse me" many times as she slid past many people to get to her seat at the back of the plane by a window. She sighed as she sat down and quietly muttered "Yare Yare daze" under her breath. She turned her walkman on and put the tape for "Walk Like an Egyptian" in. She fell asleep later dreaming about Japan, exited for her future.

Authors note: Hi guys! This was a short chapter but thank you for reading this far. I am new to wattpad so hopefully you guys can give me tips on how to become a better writer. I wanted to let you guys know what I am planning for this story to help you decide if you want to keep reading. (Y/N) is a stand user, I won't tell you her ability yet but hopefully you guys stick around to see. (Y/N) can use hamon, this comes into play later. This story is taking place a little before the events of SDC but I am planning to write the whole journey to egypt. Anyways, have a nice day. byeee <3