Chapter 13 - Jotaro meets Joesph and Avdol

"Jotaro! It's your grandfather!" Holly said trying to introduce Jotaro to the old man, "I'm sure he'll be able to help. Please come out with your grandfather." Holly said, begging for the boy to come out now. "Get out. We're going home." Joesph said in a stern voice. "Get lost." Jotaro said in an annoyed tone and rolled his eyes. (Y/N) wanted to say something but she didn't know if she should interrupt. 

"I didn't ask you to come here, besides, what the hell can you do? Sorry you came all the way from New York, but there's no way you can help me." Jotaro said in his deep voice, he didn't sound mad just hopeless and frustrated. Suddenly a (Y/N) heard a popping noise, she turned to where it came from. She saw Joesph's artificial pinky had popped off. 

"Th-The pinky from my artificial left hand! When was it torn off?" Joesph exclaimed in a panicked voice. "You see? Do you get it now? That's my evil spirit, don't get close to me. You'll just shorten what little life you have left." Jotaro said with a cold look on his face. "Jotaro I already told you it's not an evil spirt it's a stand, also the old man's not that old." (Y/N) said scolding the boy. She was surprised when he didn't yell at her, he just looked at her and rolled his eyes. 

"H-How can this be? I don't believe it... It was able to deceive me right off the bat..." Joesph said in shock. "Yes... I know exactly what Jotaro's evil spirit is, but it seems  he doesn't understand when we explain it to him, so he'll just have to experience it first hand."  Joesph said, sure on the decision he was about to make. "Avdol, you're up." Joesph called Avdol out from the corner of the hallway. 

"Are you sure Jiji?" (Y/N) said concerned for Jotaro. Avdol was a powerful stand user, she had fought him before while training. He was hard to beat but she scraped by, Jotaro however had only used his stand once. He might not be powerful enough to do it yet. "I believe in my grandson, plus it's probably the only way to get him out of this cell." Joesph said confidently. 

"He looks strong, but do you really think I'd let someone chase me out of here just because you told him to do it? Hell, no." Jotaro said, looking at Avdol. "Now i'm just going to be even more stubborn and want to leave even less." Jotaro said with a fire in his eyes. 

"I'll have to get a bit violent. But soon enough, he'll be so addled with pain, he'll be squealing, "Please get me out of here."" Avdol said confident in his abilities. "That's fine." Joesph said to Avdol. (Y/N) looked wearily at Joesph, he looked at her reassuringly and turned his head back to the fight that was about to happen. "Papa, what are you doing?" Holly asked Joesph, she had no idea what was going on but she looked worried."

 Avdol also has a so-called "evil spirit." An evil spirit that Avdol can control freely! The evil spirit's name is... Magician's Red!" Joesph said to Jotaro as Magician's Red screeched. "Red Bind!" Avdol called out. Immediately Magician's Red wrapped a rope of fire around Jotaro, pinning him to the wall. "I-It's hot! Fire! I'm burning! My arms are burning!" Jotaro said grunting with pain. 

Serene Blue reacted to this and came out, wanting to help. Joesph shook his head at (Y/N) and it took all she had to bring her stand back. Jotaro's stand came out. "There it is! It's finally decided to show itself!" Joesph exclaimed "It's so visible already! This thing must be powerful!". Jotaro's stand started to fade, he must be losing oxygen. 

"Do you want to come out of your cage now, Jojo?" Joesph asked tauntingly. "Enough of this. The reason I won't leave is because I keep harming others without realizing it. Sure, it interests me that you guys have an evil spirit, too. But if you keep going, you're gonna die." Jotaro said, then he kicked the toilet spraying water all over the room allowing him to escape Avdol's red bind. His stand ripped some of the cell bars off to create spears. 

"I warned you." Jotaro said as he  almost threw the bars at Avdol, but Avdol turned away and walked off. "Hey get back here!" Jotaro yelled as Avdol sat down in the corner. "Mr. Joestar. As you can see, I've gotten him out of his cell." Avdol said calmly. "If I hadn't stopped this steel rod, what were you going to do?" Jotaro asked. "I would have melted the rods with fire." Avdol responded. "You don't have to stay in that cell to research your evil spirit any longer." Joesph said to his grandson. 

Authors note: I cut out a lot of the fight because I didn't want this chapter to be like 2000 words long. This chapter was kinda hard to write but I still liked it. have a nice day or night (i know some of u are probably reading this at 3am). byeeee <3