Chapter 32 - Strength Part 2

(Y/N) and Jotaro observed the cage, Jojo grabbed the lock, examining it when they suddenly heard a scream from the other room, "Let's go." Jotaro said and ran out the door of the room where the orangutan was kept. (Y/N) followed him and they came across a room full of dead sailors. 

Blood was sprayed all over the walls and the dead bodies were flopped all around the room, all with faces of fear and despair plastered on their faces. (Y/N) gulped, "Do you think the monkey did this?" she asked, looking up at Jotaro's concerned face. He nodded, "I don't think it could've been anything else." he said. 

They heard another screech, (Y/N) recognized the voice, "It's Anne, lets go!" she grabbed Jotaro's hand and they ran into the room with the showers, where they saw the orangutan cornering Anne in the shower, she grabbed a towel, attempting to cover herself. 

The ape touched her shoulder and suddenly lunged towards her, screaming and babbling in monkey language. "Hey!" Jotaro yelled and hit the orangutan over the head with the lock from it's cage. "You forgot your lock, bastard!" (Y/N) yelled and grabbed the lock from Jojo, throwing it at the ape. It flew backwards, then ran straight towards Jotaro, grabbing his jacket. 

"Seems this ape isn't your run-of-the-mill monkey. Could he be-" before Jotaro could finish his sentence the monkey attempted to kick Jotaro. Star Platinum came out and smashed it's leg before it could hit him, the fan suddenly fell from the ceiling and cut Jotaro's shoulder, narrowly missing (Y/N). 

(Y/N) stumbled backwards, "Could he have ripped out the fan?" Jotaro asked. "No, I think this is part of his ability." (Y/N) said, pointing to the monkey. "Tch, so he's a stand user." Jotaro said, wincing from the pain of the fan stuck in his shoulder, "Where is the stand? Why can't we see it?" Jotaro asked. 

(Y/N) shrugged and Jotaro reached up to his shoulder, attempting to pull the fan out, but it wobbled and smacked Jotaro back, sending him flying into a door. "JOTARO!" (Y/N) yelled, "You fucking disgusting monkey! You'll pay for this!" (Y/N) screamed and ran to go help Jotaro, pulling Anne away from the pervert monkey. "Jojo!" Anne yelled, worried. 

The ape cheered and danced around, celebrating the fact that he got a hit on Jotaro. Before (Y/N) could reach Jotaro, shards of glass came flying toward her. "SHIT!" she yelled shielding herself with Serene Blue, pushing Anne out of the way. 

Before she could recover a shower head flew straight at her at an incredible speed, knocking her back. She landed next to Jotaro, against the door, when the monkey pounced towards them a steel door flew straight at them, sending them flying further back. 

They flew through the window of the door breaking the glass and going down a long hallway, "Son of a bitch! How does he do it?" Jotaro asked. Suddenly more glass started shooting towards them, it's like it appeared out of nowhere. 

"Star Platinum!" Jotaro called, sending Star out to block the glass. Star Platinum grabbed the pieces of glass in between it's fingers and attempted to punch the monkey, Star managed to punch the wall but the orangutan sunk into the wall, waving to irritate the teens. 

"What the fuck!?! Get back here your monkey ass back here so we can kick it!" (Y/N) yelled. The monkey had a smug look on it's face as it disappeared. "What's up with this thing? How did it sink into the wall?" Jotaro asked, looking around for the ape. "I don't know... unless the boat is it's stand..." (Y/N) thought out loud, not being able to come up with any other possible way. 

Anne was huddled up against a wall, looking confused, "Hey, you. Did you see that? Stay close to us. It's not safe in here." Jotaro said, calling the girl over. Suddenly the boat made a loud rumbling sound and started shaking, metal bars appeared out of nowhere and pulled (Y/N) and Jotaro onto the wall, locking them down with the bars.