Chapter 22 - Tower of Gray Part 2

The beetle mockingly lauged at Kakyoin, "Kakyoin Noriaki, eh? I've heard all about you from Lord Dio. Don't bother, your stand is no match for mine. You cannot catch me at your speed.". "Is that so?" Kakyoin said and posed dramatically, "EMERALD SPLASH!". Hierophant Green came out and shot hundreds of emeralds at the bug, but none of them hit. "EMERALD SPLASH!" He yelled again and sent more emeralds flying. "It's no use!" Avdol yelled, "It's too fast.". 

Kakyoin wasn't stupid, (Y/N) knew he had a plan. She just hoped he could execute it before the bug beat him. The bug laughed as it dodged the emeralds, "I told you! Don't even try!". It shot the grappling hook thing out of it's mouth and extended it out, reaching for Kakyoin's tongue. "K-Kakyoin" Jotaro said, a look of shock on his face as Kakyoin fell to the floor. 

"My speed is on an entirely different level! You'll never get a bingo at your speed! Now then Kakyoin, your tongue is mine!". "EMERALD SPLASH!" Kakyoin yelled once more, sending tons of emeralds at the stand. 

(Y/N) wondered where he was going with this, it wasn't damaging the fly at all. She wondered if she should step in and help, but decided against it. Kakyoin knew what he was doing, she could tell. "Don't you get it? Your attacks are useless!" The fly yelled, still dodging all of the emeralds. "After tearing your stand's tongue out, it will shudder... IN UTTER PAIN!" The fly yelled and laughed maniacally. "What? Shuddering when it's tongue is torn out? My Hierophant Green?" Kakyoin said with a look of confidence and determination in his eyes. 

Suddenly Hierophant Green's tentacles came bursting through the seats and impaled the fly from all directions. "W-what?!" The bug stuttered in pain. "It will shudder all right... out of pure joy!" Kakyoin said as Hierophant Green started to pull its tentacles apart ripping the bug into pieces. 

The old man that was knocked out on the floor started to writhe in pain, his tongue ripped in half and his head split open. (Y/N) grimaced at the sight, looking upon the old man with disgust. "So that old man was the user? A disgusting stand for a disgusting user." Kakyoin said. 

The crusaders lifted the old man onto a empty seat and covered him with a blanket, Kakyoin examined the man's forehead. "Looks like he didn't have a flesh bud." He said. "Tower of Gray would kill people and make it look like an accident, he was truly scum of the earth. He was bought by greed and did it all for pay. He was one of Dio's pawns." Avdol said.

 A cup fell out of one of the seats cup holders and rolled across the floor of the plane. "Is it just me, or is the plane flying slanted?" (Y/N) asked watching the cup roll around on the floor. "No... I feel it too." Joesph said, then he looked up at (Y/N) in panic. "It can't be!" He shouted and ran towards the cockpit. Jotaro looked at (Y/N) with worry and then started after Joesph, the rest of the crusaders following. 

"Sir, where are you going? I'm afraid the cockpit is off limits to passengers." The flight attendant said, standing by the curtain to the cockpit. "I know that." Joesph said, gently pushing the woman out of the way. "Sir!" The woman said, another flight attendant coming to her aid. Jotaro walked up behind them and just stood there silently, with (Y/N) right behind him. The flight attendants just stared with a blush on their faces, not noticing (Y/N) behind Jotaro.

 "Move, bitch." He said sternly and pushed them out of the way. They fell back straight into Kakyoin's arms, (Y/N) scooted past them and followed Jotaro into the cockpit, with Kakyoin and Avdol joining them shortly after. "Oh no!" Joesph yelled, "He got them!". 

(Y/N) looked upon the sight that was before them with horror. Tower of Gray had killed the pilots and left them, dead and bloody on the floor with their tongues ripped out. Jotaro just stared silently and the sight, then he looked over to (Y/N). 

He was surprised that she didn't scream, throughout the time that he had known her he noticed that he didn't yell at her or call her a bitch at all. Which was an impressive feat for him. She didn't annoy him at all. "Am I... falling for her?" he thought. 

(Y/N) looked up at Jotaro and noticed him staring, she just blushed and turned away but Jotaro scooted closer to her. He didn't notice this action though, it was just subconscious. 

Joesph looked down at the altitude meter on the plane, the number was getting lower and lower. They were crashing. "Jiji, you said you know how to fly a plane... right?" (Y/N) asked nervously. 

Joesph gulped, but before he could answer the old mans body flew up off the floor with the blanket still over him. Blood sprayed everywhere as he said, "My stand is the Tower card, symbol of accidents and the end of a journey. You wil never make it to Lord Dio! Even if you survive this plane crash, you will still be 10,000 kilometers away from Egypt! Those loyal to Dio will follow you day and night! The world is rank with stands more terrifying than you could even imagine! Lord Dio is the master of stands! Lord Dio has the power to reign over all! There's no way you will reach him!" Then the old man fell limply on the floor, his body making an awful "splat" noise as it hit the ground.

 Jotaro pulled (Y/N) close, both of them watching in shock as the old man finally died. The flight attendants gasped, horrified. "You guys are real pros." Jotaro said to the flight attendants, " You didn't let out a single shriek. I didn't have to yell. Now, Jiji is going to land this plane on the water, you guys get the passengers ready.".

 Joesph let out a tiny gasp, (Y/N) was losing hope that they were going to make it out of this alive. Joesph looked like he couldn't fly a pane at all. "Jiji... are you sure you can do this?" (Y/N) asked, holding onto the back of the co pilot's seat for stability.

 "Well... I have driven a prop plane before." Joesph said. "A prop plane?" Kakyoin said worriedly. "Oh shit..." (Y/N) said under her breath. "You know... this is my third time in a plane crash." Joesph said. "Not helping Jiji." (Y/N) said tightening her grip on the seat. 

"I mean... have you ever heard of someone getting in a pane crash three times?" Joesph said. The rest of the crusaders groaned. "No way in hell... am I ever flying with you again Jiji." Jotaro said, holding (Y/N) tighter and lowering his hat as the plane went crashing down.

Authors note: I have homework to do but instead of that, i'm writing this. well i gotta go do school. byeee <3

Question of the Day: Who is the hottest jojo character?