Chapter 20 - The Start of Our Journey

(Y/N) returned to the small room where Jotaro, Joesph, and Holly were. Strangely, Kakyoin didn't follow. He must've went to the bathroom or something. Joesph was tending to Holly, putting cold cloths on her forehead and making sure she was comfortable while Jotaro was leaning on the wall in the corner smoking a cigarette, his hat pulled down over his face.  

After a while of sitting in the room Avdol bursted through the door. "I found it!" Avdol said victoriously pointing to a page in a book about Egyptian insects. Everyone gathered around Avdol and looked at the page he was showing them. There was a fly on it that looked exactly like the one that Jotaro's stand drew. "The Nile Ue Ue fly, it dwells only in the Nile river basin. The ones with stripes on their legs are know as Aswan Ue Ue flys. " Avdol said as if he was a narrator in a nature documentary. "Egypt!" Joesph exclaimed. 

"It seems that DIO doesn't want to leave Egypt-" Avdol said, but he got cut off by Kakyoin entering the room and asking, "When are you going? I'll go with you.". "Me too." (Y/N) said confidently. They all looked at each other with a determined look. They knew what had to be done. 

(Y/N) went over to her house and grabbed some clothes and toiletries and stuffed it into her green messenger bag. She put on her favorite outfit and headed back to the Kujo house. Everyone was ready waiting for her. They headed outside and (Y/N) took a deep breath, she knew this was going to be a long trip.

 "All right, we're off." Avdol said. Everyone nodded, they stepped outside the gates of the Kujo house and stood confidently. They were ready. "Let's go!" Joesph said with determination in his eyes. A car came to pick them up and drive them to the airport, (Y/N) had no idea what Joesph did to get flights so quick but he was rich so she didn't question it. 

They all stuffed into the car, Joesph sitting in the front and the rest in the back. (Y/N) was squished between Jotaro and Kakyoin, she was in the middle since she was the smallest. Normally she wouldn't have minded, but Avdol was stuffed next to Kakyoin and Kakyoin pushed her into Jotaro. The guys were huge so she barley fit, half of her thigh was on Jotaro. She couldn't believe she had to ride like this the whole way to the airport.

 "Jiji, couldn't you have gotten a bigger car?" (Y/N) asked, her voice was muffled because her cheek was pressed into Jotaro. "Sorry guys, this was all they had." Joesph said, he was kind of amused at the sight of (Y/N) and Jotaro being so close. "Yare Yare Daze." Jotaro said pulling his hat down and looking out the window. 

After a very uncomfortable and awkward car ride, they finally got to the airport. (Y/N) got out of the car and stretched, she was relived that she finally could breathe and move. She rolled her neck, it made a loud cracking noise. "Holy shit." she muttered. Jotaro looked at her, (Y/N) couldn't really tell what expression he was making because of his hat but he kinda looked concerned. "Did you hear that?" she asked. "Yeah, you need to do some yoga." Jotaro said stretching his long legs. They cracked like (Y/N)'s neck, the sound echoed around the parking garage. "Looks like we both need to take classes." (Y/N) said with a smirk. 

Joesph threw her her bag from the trunk, "Get ready you lovebirds, we have a vampire to kill." Joesph said smiling. "Jiji!" (Y/N) said blushing. Jotaro rolled his eyes, "Quit it Jiji." he said. Joesph giggled and kept unloading the car. Once everyone got their bags, they headed into the airport. They checked in and headed to their terminal, waiting for their flight.

 "Flight 1698 now boarding." The flight attendant said over the loudspeaker. Everyone was starting to fall asleep but they woke up and got ready to head on the plane. They lined up and handed their tickets to the flight attendant and boarded the plane. (Y/N) had no problem walking around in the plane, but the rest of the guys had to squish between the seats on either side of them because they were so huge. 

"Have a nice flight guys." Joesph said as he and Avdol sat down in seats next to each other. (Y/N), Jotaro, and Kakyoin, kept walking until Kakyoin got to his seat. "Wake me up when we get to Egypt." He said sitting down in his seat. (Y/N) nodded and headed farther down the isle with Jotaro behind her. They finally arrived to their seats, they were right next to each other. 

"Dammit Jiji, I know you did this on purpose." She thought. She didn't want another incident like the one that just happened. (Y/N) sat down in her seat next to the window, Jotaro sitting next to her. Jotaro didn't seem to mind that they were sitting together which was odd, because if any of the girls at school even sat within 3 feet of him he would yell. 

The flight safety video started playing on the screen in front of them, after it finished the pilot announced "Flight 1698 now taking off to Egypt, enjoy your flight.". 

The plane started to rumble as it started to move down the runway, before (Y/N) knew it she was on her way to Egypt. "I can't believe shit as bizarre as this is happening to me." She thought as the plane soared through the sky. 

Authors note: ok ok ok, ik that my posting schedule is dogshit but i apologize. anyways, I can't wait for JoJo friday to watch more stone ocean. i've been thinking about cosplaying Jolyne for halloween but i'm kinda embarrassed to ask for a costume. maybe ill just buy one and only wear it in the house idk. also i've been thinking about doing a question of the day at the end of every chapter to get more reader interaction bc i rlly like it when you guys comment. 

Question of the day: if you could be a jojo character who would you be?

i'm exited to see your guy's response, byeeee <3