Silver Chariot vs Magicians Red (Part 2)

"I told you, I can control flames at will. The flames that it sent back toward it melted its joints and caused it to move. The one defeated by his own stand's ability was you!" Avdol said preparing for another attack, "Now, another chance to savor the heat... CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!" Magicians Red sent another powerful symbol made out of fire flying towards Polnareff causing the frenchman soaring across the battlefield. 

Polnareff landed with a heavy thud on the ground, completely unconscious. "I'm afraid you're ten years too young to challenge a fortune teller to a battle prediction!" Avdol said, pointing at the unconscious man. "Such incredible power!" Joesph said in awe of Avdol's abilities.

 "Jeez, he's still smoking." (Y/N) said, almost feeling bad for the man. "With burns like that i'm guessing he's a goner." Jotaro said, observing Polnareff's body. "He's lucky if he can escape with serious burns. Well if you call that lucky." (Y/N) said, grimacing. "If he lives, he'll most likely be in a bed for three months. If his stand was destroyed he's out of commission." Kakyoin said walking back down the stairs. 

"Now, Joestar-san I think it is time we be on our way to Egypt." Avdol said, following Kakyoin. Joesph nodded, (Y/N) took one last look back at Polnareff. "Everyone look!" (Y/N) exclaimed. Silver Chariot's armor began to pop off it's body, metal parts flying everywhere.

 Everyone turned towards the exploding stand and watched as it's armor flew off it's body. "What?! His stand is breaking apart!" Joesph exclaimed. Polnareff flew up into the air and when he descended he began floating on his back before the hit the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" (Y/N) exclaimed, she had never thought a feat like that was even possible. "He flew into the air while unconscious!" Kakyoin said, astonished. 

"Bravo! Oh, bravo!" Polnareff said, clapping while still floating in the air. "I don't believe it!" Avdol said, stunned. "He's completely unharmed!" Kakyoin exclaimed. "How is he floating in midair?" Jotaro asked, giving Polnareff a hard glare. "Look closely with your inner eye." Polnareff said, then he flew back into the air and started to do many flips as he came down, landing gracefully on his feet. 

"Behold, Silver Chariot, armor free!" Polnareff said, striking a dramatic pose

"Behold, Silver Chariot, armor free!" Polnareff said, striking a dramatic pose. The crusaders stared, shocked, at what this man was capable of. "You're speechless. Well I suppose it wouldn't be very chivalrous of me if I killed you right here and now without explaining my powers first. Perhaps you will be kind enough to indulge me?" Polnareff said. "Very well." Avdol stated, nodding, "Let us hear your explanation." 

"My stand did not break apart and disappear, Silver Chariot is equipped with protective armor. That is what I said earlier. The flame only burned part of it's armor which is why I escaped with only minor injuries. And now that the armor is off, i'm as light as a feather. We're you able to catch a glimpse of my stand as it held me up? That is how quickly it can move now!" Polnareff said, boasting his stand's abilities. 

"Hm, I see." Avdol said, deep in thought, "The weight of your armor made you vulnerable to my Crossfire Hurricane. But, of course, you must know now that you're naked and without protection. The next hit will cost you your life!"