Chapter 8 - First Day of School Part 2

When (Y/N) walked into school she got some weird looks, being a foreigner and all. When she got to her first class she had to introduce herself to her new classmates. They were all pretty friendly and welcoming towards her. 

About halfway into class Jotaro Kujo walked into the room. (Y/N) could tell that all the girls eyes were following him as he went to sit in the back of the class. "Finally decided to show up Kujo." the teacher said, annoyed that the delinquent had interrupted his class. Jotaro shot a menacing glare across the room straight at the teacher. "Shut the fuck up and teach." Jotaro said in a voice that seemed annoyed and angry but also calm at the same time. The teacher seemed scared and suddenly resumed his lesson, not lecturing the delinquent or sending him to the principals office. (Y/N) couldn't believe that Jotaro just casually told a teacher to shut the fuck up and got away with it. The rest of the class she felt like someone was watching her, it could just be people curious about the new girl but she felt weird nonetheless. 

Later at gym class the same thing happened with Jotaro. He causally walked in and insulted the teacher. He sat down on the bleachers just watching as they prepared to play volleyball. Every girl was watching him, but this time they started trying to show off for him. They tried emphasizing certain parts of their bodies and playing extra well at the same time, but this backfired quickly as the game was not going too well for either side. 

Each team had no points and there were only a couple people actually playing. Those people being the few boys that were with them and (Y/N). Although (Y/N) wasn't very good at volleyball she tried her best, but she got the same feeling as earlier like someone was watching her. This time she knew that person was Jotaro. She saw his eyes following her but she had no idea what he was doing watching her so intently. "What's going on with this dude?" She thought, "Whenever I talk to him he seems annoyed but he keeps watching me."

She ignored him to the best of her ability trying to focus on the game but it seemed that focusing didn't make any difference because the teams tied at 0-0. The gym teacher was disappointed that his class was ruined by Jotaro but he didn't say anything about it. 

When school finally ended all (Y/N) wanted to do was take a nap. She stepped out of the school exited to get back to her cozy futon her thoughts were interrupted by raindrops falling on her head. She quite enjoyed the rain so she walked home at a steady pace enjoying the scenery, until rain started pouring down ten times harder. People started running to get home as fast as possible to avoid rain. 

(Y/N) was about to use her stand to make a water shield to protect her from the rain but she remembered Joesph's words "(Y/N) while you are in Japan DO NOT use your stand in front of regular people if it is not an emergency.". (Y/N) sighed and started to hurry home faster, disappointed she couldn't use her stand. 

When she finally made it home soaking wet now, she hurried to the door. She tried opening the door but it was locked. "Shit!" She thought, "Minako forgot to give me a key!". She was about to use her stand to unlock the door by freezing water in the shape of the inside of the doorknob to make a key, but she remembered that the Tanakas had an alarm and she didn't want to freak them out. Even if she did live there. She sat down of the doorstep cold and shivering, her stuff all wet. "I really could use a nap right now."  She thought.

Author's note: Sorry this chapter came a little late, I always have more schoolwork on thursday so pls expect to get a chapter later or on friday. Sorry for the inconvenience but I need to get my school done. This chapter was kinda just filler to get to the next chapter and I needed a setup for it but I promise the next chapter is gonna be good ;). byeeee <3