Chapter 18 - Holly Kujo

(Y/N) rolled out the futon next to Jotaro's and flopped down. "I'm so fucking tiredddd." (Y/N) groaned, face down on the pillow. Jotaro turned to the girl and asked "Are you hungry?", holding up a half empty bag of chips. "Yeah." (Y/N) said. Jotaro grew her the bag which she immediately opened and threw a handful of chips in her mouth. "Thanks." She said, covering her mouth with her hand as she spoke and chewed.

 Jotaro turned around and started taking his shirt off, (Y/N) noticing his gigantic muscles. She blushed and turned away, trying not to stare. He threw on another shirt, a more loose fitting sleep shirt. He turned back around and threw her clean sweatshirt. "Thanks, I'm gonna go change." She said, still blushing. (Y/N) grabbed the sweatshirt and made her way to the bathroom, where she changed into the oversized crewneck. 

It was lilac and looked nice on her, she wished she could've kept it because it was so cute. It was kinda surprising that someone as stoic as Jotaro owned it but it was kind of funny thinking about the edgy teen wearing it. She tussled her hair in the mirror and headed back to Jotaro's room. 

He was laying down on the futon already, half asleep. (Y/N) didn't want to disturb him so she crawled into the covers of the futon as quietly as she could. She turned away from Jotaro trying to make things less awkward and got comfortable. After a while she fell asleep to the sound of  Jotaro's shallow breathing, it was kinda comforting. 

Next morning - 

(Y/N) woke up warm and comfortable, she yawned and opened her eyes and realized that she was on Jotaro. Not even really close, she was on top of him. She could feel his heartbeat and hear his breaths. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! What the fuck is happening?!" she thought, having a mini panic attack. She couldn't move because if she did she'd probably wake up Jotaro and make things even more awkward, but she couldn't stay and let him wake up with her on top of him. She was trapped. 

After a while of thinking, she made up her mind. She was going to have to move. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she wanted to stay on Jotaro's chest. It was soft and comfortable like a pillow and his heartbeat was comforting. She moved one leg off of Jotaro, then an arm, before she knew it she was halfway off. She sighed in relief, knowing that this situation would be over soon and she would never tell Jotaro about this ever. 

Her thoughts were interrupted by Jotaro asking "What the Fuck are you doing?". He was blushing a little, but he still looked kinda annoyed. "Ummmm... I just woke up like this and I was trying to get up without waking you up." (Y/N) said flustered and blushing like crazy. "Whatever, just know you don't have to move if you don't want to." He said blushing as he turned away from the girl. (Y/N) blushed even harder. "Does he want me to stay?" She wondered. 

It would be awkward for her to stay like that any longer, so she got up and said "I'm going to the bathroom.". Jotaro just grunted in response, he almost seemed disappointed. When (Y/N) got to the bathroom, she started hyperventilating a little. "Oh my god... what the fuck just happened...." she mumbled to herself, pacing around the bathroom. After she had a small mental breakdown she exited the bathroom and headed to the kitchen. 

"Oh my god..." (Y/N) said quietly, her heart stopping after seeing the sight that was before her. Avdol was holding Holly's limp body. Avdol looked at (Y/N) in worry, Holly was sweating a lot and breathing heavily. She looked like she didn't have the strength to stand. 

 "W-what happened?" (Y/N) asked, looking for an explanation. Before Avdol could answer they heard a booming voice. "HOLLYYYYYYY" Joesph called, looking for his daughter. Suddenly Joesph got to the kitchen where he saw Avdol, (Y/N) and Holly. "OHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!!" Joesph yelled when he saw Holly limp in Avdol's arms.

 Jotaro came into the kitchen wondering what all the ruckus was about. Joesph looked like he was having a panic attack when Avdol explained that Holly had a stand and that she must've developed it when DIO woke up and it was damaging her own body. 

Jotaro stood in silence shocked at the news, (Y/N) was doing the same, not knowing what to say at a time like this. "OH GODDDD!" Joesph said, sweat beads running down his face. He slammed Jotaro into the wall trying to get his anger out. "Jiji, I know this is bad but let's not fight anyone, ok." (Y/N) said in the calmest voice she could muster. She slowly separated Joesph and Jotaro, not knowing what else to do.

 "This was always my worst fear, I knew Holly couldn't handle the power of a stand!" Joesph said, head hanging in sadness. "Tell me then, what can we do?" Jotaro asked in a serious voice, (Y/N) knew he was just as worried as Joesph though. She could just tell. "There's only one thing we can do, we must find DIO." Joesph said, regaining his composure and bringing out a new determined attitude. 

Authors note: ik I haven't been posting every day, bc i just never have enough time, but I really enjoy writing. I'm sorry that I don't have a schedule maybe i'll make one later idk 🤷‍♀️. anyways enjoy some stupid edit I made of Jotaro as a vsco girl <3

 anyways enjoy some stupid edit I made of Jotaro as a vsco girl <3

its so fucking cursed but i kinda love it. also i'm super exited for stone ocean tomorrow! I'm only gonna watch one episode each week to ration it out and bring back JoJo Fridays but i'm still exited. byeeeee enjoy stone ocean <3