Chapter 12 - Getting the Old Man

(Y/N) tried everything to get Jotaro out including showing him her own stand. "See Jotaro, she's friendly and I can control her perfectly. You can do this too if you just come out of that cell." (Y/N) said as if trying to convince a child to eat broccoli. Jotaro watched (Y/N)'s stand move around gracefully in the hallway but he didn't leave his cell. 

"I'm hungry..." Jotaro said quietly. Immediately his stand came out and tossed him a bag of chips. "See Jotaro, he's not dangerous. He just gave you food." (Y/N) said, pointing at the stand. The purple figure stared at her stand as if longing to go meet it. (Y/N)'s stand "Serene Blue" as she called it, went to go greet the purple muscular stand. It was quite a cute sight, they looked like they were having a silent conversation. Jotaro's stand was quite expressive compared to Jotaro himself, it made all sorts of expressions as if talking with its face. 

"Come back" Jotaro ordered his stand but the stand didn't listen. "See. It doesn't listen." Jotaro said as if talking about a disobedient dog. "We can work on that. I'll help you." (Y/N) said. "No." Jotaro said. 

After a little while (Y/N) gave back and headed back to her house. Minako was home now so she could finally get to her own house instead of staying in Holly's home. Holly had left for the house a while ago because she said she would call Jotaro's grandfather. 

When (Y/N) got home all she could think about was Jotaro's stand, she knew being a stand user was hard but she didn't want him to live in that jail cell forever. She picked up the house phone and dialed Joesph's number. 

"Hey (Y/N) how're you doing?" the old man said in his gruff voice. "I'm doing good jiji." She said. "What does jiji mean? Don't tell me it's one of those stupid Japanese words." He said. "It means old man or Grandpa in Japanese." (Y/N) said. "Oh ok, as long as you aren't calling me curse words in other languages so I won't understand." Joesph said relived. "Ok puto." (Y/N) said, wondering if he would catch on, but the old man didn't. 

"Anyways how is school going? Have you made any new friends?" Joesph asked. "School is going well, I have made a friend but I found out he's a stand user and can't control his stand. Could you come to Japan to help?" (Y/N) didn't know if she even considered Jotaro her friend yet. He was just an acquaintance who she just happened to sleep in his bed and visit him in jail after only knowing him for 2 days. "Yes of course!" Joesph said happy to see his student again, "It just happens that i'm coming to Japan anyways so I'll see you tomorrow!". 

(Y/N) was surprised he was coming tomorrow but she didn't question it. The old man was rich, he could pull some strings. 

Timeskip to next day bc I'm lazy. 

(Y/N) had went to the jail to wait for Holly and Jotaro's grandpa to arrive. "Hey Jotaro. Are you ready to come out?" (Y/N) asked with her hands on her hips. "No go away." He said and turned towards the wall. "Well too bad because I'm gonna come in there." (Y/N) said while bringing her stand out. "What can you do?" Jotaro asked. "Don't underestimate me." (Y/N) said, unlocking the door with her stand. "WHAT?!" the cop that escorted her exclaimed. They couldn't see stands so they were probably very confused. 

(Y/N) went to the table that Jotaro's stand had brought him and sat down in a chair that was next to it. "Nice place you got here." (Y/N) said, looking around the cell. "Yeah..." Jotaro muttered. Suddenly (Y/N) sent Serene Blue to the side of the bed and she picked Jotaro up. "What the hell?!" He exclaimed, pushing himself out of the stand's arms and onto the bed. "Told ya I can get you out." (Y/N) said, "If you didn't squirm, that is.". "I'll beat the shit out of you if you do that again." Jotaro said, shooting her a deadly glare. The girl chuckled, noticing he blushed a little bit. "Yeah, right." She said. 

"Oi Kujo, you got visitors." Another cop said coming down the hallway. (Y/N) left the cell to see Holly, Avdol , and none other than Joesph Joestar.

"Jiji!" (Y/N) exclaimed and ran towards the man to give him a hug. "What are you doing her (Y/N)?" Joesph asked. "It's a long story, how did you get here?" The girl asked the old man. "I'm Jotaro's grandfather." Joesph said. "What?! How did I never know you had a grandson in Japan?!" (Y/N) asked. "I don't know, just never mentioned it." Joesph said shrugging. "No shit." (Y/N) muttered under her breath. "Hey Avdol. Long time no see." (Y/N) said greeting the man. "You've grown so much (Y/N)" He said with a smile. 

Suddenly the family reunion ended when they reached Jotaro's cell. 

Authors note: I really liked this chapter and I know I say this about every chapter but this one was the most fun to write. I'm so glad I made a wattpad account and decided to write. This one was a little bit shorter but I am going to write more tomorrow so don't worry. byeeee <3 - Love Author-san