Chapter 1 - Day Off...

happy reading fellas...

The girl is running inside the woods trying to escape from the killer who is following all the way to kill her...she runs further inside the woods and tries to hid but couldn't find anything...then she hears a footsteps which is coming behind...the sound is too loud as if the killer is coming near to her...she runs where her legs takes her....she runs as fast as she can....then she sees the hut in the dark forest and goes inside to ask for help from the people staying there....

The killer comes running inside the forest and searchers for the woman who had tricked him to escape...he was very furious when she jumped from the car while going away from the city...it's was dark and he couldn't find where she went....he goes further and looks for her...then his eyes falls on the hut which is not too away from him....he knows she must have gone there so he too walk towards the hut slowly.. as he wants to make sure no one is staying there....

The girl bangs the door and ask for help...and waits for someone to open... the time is ticking and looks around to see if the killer is coming behind....she can see silhouette of that man who is coming towards the hut....she bangs the door again and to her horror no one is opening...then her eyes falls on the door knob where the lock is seen...she smacked her head internally and runs to the other side to find other way to hid herself from that killer....

The climate changes and rains start to pour.... the killer was fully deranged in the rain and saw the lady running to other side of the hut...he smiles evilly and walks slowly....

The lady finds the way inside the hut through the cracked window...with the help of her purse she breaks the glass and jumps inside and hides behind the sofa...the place is in complete dark and she prays to god to save her.... she keeps her palm on her mouth when she hears someone walking around the hut outside.... she closes her eyes in fear....

After sometime when sound was not coming from outside... she thought the killer might have gone from there after not finding her anywhere... but gives some time to make sure the man gone from that place...then after few minutes when she doesn't hear anything except for the water droplets...she takes sign of relief and stands up...

But to her horror the back door opens with the bang and the killer comes inside the with heavy rod in his hand...with that sudden entry of killer inside the hut, the girl falls down and tries to move backward to protect herself from him...tears starts to flow making her eyes blur...the killer couldn't take it anymore and moves forward....

Without waiting for any more seconds, killer raised the rod above his head and then...

Bang......

.

.

The girl of 26, opens her eyes by hearing the sound of alarm which is on the side table...she switch off and gets up... she finds herself with laptop along with some papers and pen....then realized that she had been writing the climax scene for her upcoming novel....looks like while writing the scene she fell sleep on the bed....her doorbell rings and she looks at the time thinking who would that be in the early morning...

The girl opens door and sees the milkman with bottles .... she opens the door widely and gives him the old empty bottles for refill.... seeing her tired face, the milk man smiles...

"which scene are you writing today Karishma di..." said the milkman and gives her the filled bottles...

"well of course the murder scene...." Said Karishma and yawns tiredly....

"when I am going to get part in your novel ...I too have some ideas for the story...." said the milkman with the smile...

"I am working on my plots right now...but I will come to you...when I run out of ideas..."