Chapter 20 - All I Did to Protect You, Always...

happy reading fellas...

Abbu goes inside the room where the girls are laying on the bed... hearing the sound of footsteps Haseena opens her eyes and sees Abbu near the bed...she tries to move but hold on her shirt was getting tighter as Karishma is not leaving her at any cost...she still holding her shirt sleeve even in her sleep...Abbu gently removes the grip of hand from the shirt and makes Haseena to stand near the bed...

Haseena was really confused by the behavior of her father as she never seen him like this before... he was looking tensed and fidgeting his fingers as if he is going to do something wrong with that poor girl...Haseena gets really nervous... they way he is behaving is odd but thought whatever he is doing, will definitely save Karishma from this nightmare...

Abbu wakes Karishma up and tells something to her....Haseena was observing everything not asking any questions...soon Karishma comes in the contract with the Abbu as he hypnotized her...Karishma closes her eyes and goes to the deep sleep.....Abbu first ask her some question and then goes work on the plan..

he slowly erases her memory about dreadful incident that happened today... and replaces with another one with happy yet with little sad...he is trying to take out that memory of Karishma where she killed her own father when she was not in her conscious state...she not ever realized what she did to her father... it just happened just like that....

This session goes for long time and Abbu repeats the same thing again and again... all these things being watched by our beloved Haseena silently...she is in dilemma about everything happening in front of her... she couldn't believe her ears as well as her eyes...this is really new thing for her...

she has an idea about her father healing people by talking and making them comfortable with their own pain but thought never he would be doing something like this...this made her to think if they are doing the right thing or not...then her gaze fall on Karishma who face is slowly changing from tensed to normal one...as if she is consuming the information in her brain and acting according to what Abbu is saying...

Abbu feels relax as his plan is working perfectly.... he had never done this hypnotizes to anyone unless it is necessary...it's just off limits to many people...he usually does this when people wanted to come out terrible past where they can't bear it...he reduces the pain by altering the memory or by erasing it so that they can live a happy life....

It happened just two or three times...Abbu doesn't like to do with the people but sometimes he had no choice...he just uses for the good thing and he also against the wrong deed.... his friend, Jeeeva who is police officer ask his help in many cases when victims not answer the questions or when they are not in the state to say anything...

With the help of him they get the answer and tries to slove the case as soon as possible......and Abbu job to make everyone life better than living with nightmare for the rest for their lives.... soon the session completes and Abbu makes Karishma lie on bed...he makes her sleep and moves back little...then his eyes fells on Haseena who looking back at him with many questions... he goes near and hugs her...

"Abbu.. what did you do with my Kirshu.."

"I didn't do anything Hasu..all I did for her to forgot this dreadful day so that she can have happy life..."

Haseena looks up to her father.... "will it work...will Kirshu be happy again like before...

Abbu knees down and holds her hand.... "of course, dear...she will be happy and will lead a beautiful life...she will be happy more than anything in the world..."

"then why you're doing like this.... why are trying erasing her memory..."

"I have no choice but to save her.... all I am trying is to reduce her pain which she is dealing now.. no one has the right to live the life like this...she is traumatized and already her brain is affected by that event...if we don't stop her and make her normal, we might lose her forever.... she don't deserve this life Hasu..she is the purest of all...she is so young to deal with things..."