Chapter 24 - To Get Blown Away by the Whispers....

happy reading fellas...

Karishma and Rajbir walks inside Hospital corridor to meet Arjun who been awake from the coma...this really a turning point in the whole case... now they can get to know about the missing piece and might catch this killer who is murdering people... this is the only chance they have left....

they have tightened the security around the hospital as now Arjun is alive that's means the killer may get another chance to murder him...and this time they need to be careful...

They reach the room of Arjun, sees Haseena and Mira already waiting for them.....Mira looks at them and notify Haseena who is talking to the officers outside the room...they come near them and looks at each other as if they wanted to say many things at the times...

the excitement they are holding is freaking them out...in one go they exchange all the information about the twin sisters in the story...well hearing the news their eyes and mind blown away there were lot to take in this case..neevr thought this case would lead something like this..

"maan....i never thought in my life I would solve a case like this....look at the twists and turns...is like I am watching a thriller movie...."says Rajbir and all chuckles expect Karishma who is standing there emotionless which is unnoticed by Haseena...

"well now we know that Nitesh..." Karishma stops in the middle... "I mean whoever it is...killed their own parents and Feld away by blasting the whole house making it looks like an accident...and now she in the thirst of murder..."

"and according to Mr. Advik, he thinks someone might have helped him/her as its not easy job to do it alone..." says Mira..

"but who would help him/her...because no one was there in that house when this murder happened..."asked Rajbir...

"well someone close to the family...might have helped him/her..."says Haseena and all nods their head...

Then the officer comes towards them and informs about Arjun condition...and tells them he is ready to talk...all goes inside the ward and sees his mother is already there beside him and Arjun looks pale and little frighten....everyone goes near him and Rajbir takes out the recorder to record the statement..Haseena introduces themselves to him....

Arjun looking at Karishma... "thank you...for saving my mother in time...i didn't had any idea how or when the police would come...? in that fight I thought I would loss my mother...thank you once again..."

"its my duty...how are you..." asked Karishma...

"I can survive...but I am terrified about that incident happened in my house..."

"do you have any idea who would that be...you know the killer..." asked Mira...

"I had no idea.... but I guess maybe he was the one came back to kill us when I come to know about the other victims..."

"so, you already know why he is killing everyone..." asked Karishma and Arjun nods his head lightly...

"alright... coming straight to the point... can you elaborate what really happened in that summer camp as we all guessed who is the killer but we wanted to hear from you about your deeds... or I would reprise the question.....you and your friends did something to Nitesh kid that made him murdered....is that true..?" says Haseena and Arjun lowers his head...his mother doubts about what they talking...

"Arjun... what they are talking about...did something happened in the camp years ago... please tell you had nothing do with it..." says his mother with cracking voice...

"no mother...i think we had something to with it...and I regret it.... when that killer came to my house, I know why he was there .... i feel guilty about what happened in the camp..."