Chapter 16 - Nothing Smells like a Camp...

happy readig fellas...

"Little Flower camp, 2006"

"yes ...i found the connection...yes..!! my hunch was right..." Karishma shouts excitedly like a small kid as if she won the lollypop, she jumps up and down holding the photo frame ...Haseena admires her smilingly...

"ouch... ouch....my stomach....aahh.."Karishma wines in pain holding her stomach...in this enjoyment she forgot about her wounds...Haseena quickly holds her....

"Kirshu....will you stopping jumping around...did you forget, you just came out from the hospital not from the theme park...and here we investigating the case not finding the bunny...."Haseena scolds..

"why are you scolding me....i just got excited as we found the clue in this case for the first time..." says Karishma with grumpy face..Haseena heart melts..

"Kirshu...i am not scolding you...i can't see you in pain..." says Haseena and Karishma looks at her....and they share eye lock...

Mira and Rajbir comes running inside hearing the voice of Karishma....they comes from the trance and Haseena holds her tightly as Karishma is adjusting her balance due to pain...seeing them like this Rajbir pulls out the chair nearby and Mira helps them.....they make Karishma sit on the chair comfortably and Haseena passes her the water...after drinking she takes a deep breath..

"what happened guys... did you find anything or you saw the cockroaches nearby...." asked Rajbir looking around...

"Cockroaches..." asked Mira while folding her hands to her arm with the stern face.

Rajbir gulps in fear and looks around to see all the girls are giving him death glance... "I mean...uhh...usually I would scream when I see the Cockroach in my bathroom..." the girls chuckle a little... "coming to the point why senior was actually screaming....

"I got excited when I found the lead in this case..." Karishma shows them the photo fame... Mira and Rajbir bend a little and sees the frame carefully...

"what about it.. it's just the bunch of kids sitting in group taking a photo which was taken years ago...then why are you telling us that you found a connection..." asked Mira..

"well look at the photo carefully especially the man who is sitting at the centre...with the kids..." again duo bends a little and sees it careful...this time, they clearly understanding what she was trying to say...their mouth wide opens and exchange glances with each other in shock... in sort their mind is blows away...

"is that.." asked Rajbir with wide eyes..

"professor...Nagarajan..." Mira continues...

"yes...indeed..." says Karishma with wide smile..

"om my god..." duo tells in together... "we don't get it....i mean how.."

"well when Captain and I were talking to Nagarajan wife about his murder...i was there in dining area talking to his daughter... there i saw the photo in wall of fame.. and the same thing I saw here at the time of attack... that's why I told you guys...i saw something familiar here...looks like my hunch was right...

"so, what we conclude here..."

"we conclude here is that...whoever the killer is must be with them in this summer camp...says Haseena while taking the photo frame..." whatever happened it might have started from here"

"I mean something happened in this camp and that's why our killer murdering people..."asked Mira...

"exactly..."

"but why he is doing that... after all these years..." asked Rajbir...

"because he couldn't find them before when we was hunting them...most of the psychopaths takes time to do something...when it comes to killing people, they make plan... how to do it and when to do it.... that's why killer started to kill these people now..."