Chapter 5 - Another Crime Scene...???

happy reading fellas..

The manger opens the room No.201 of the second floor...there walks Karishma along with Haseena behind who is looking around the room...the room is quiet intimidating... the manger stands near the door and the girls walks forward...

The room is neat with one queen size bed and study table near the balcony...there is also small coffee table with two sofas on each side...it had TV and mini refrigerator near the TV table...its cosy and simple...

Karishma eyes fells on the luggage which is near the balcony that means Harini didn't plan to go away for a while.... Haseena eyes falls on the something near the bed side table...she goes towards and checks it...

Karishma sees some dress are on the bed indicating Harini was getting ready on that day...she also sees the book near another side table which is half opened with her reading specs on it...all they can conclude that she was living happily here without any disturbance...

"how long she been staying here..." asked Karishma while checking at her bags...

"she was staying here for past two weeks...." said the manager and sees the girls doing her job...

"did anyone visited Harini, during her stay here...did she meet anyone. Friends or family..." asked Karishma...

"no.... she was all alone.... she usually goes out in the day time and at night she would be staying at her room....we all have seen her in the reception or in the dinning area of course with her book.. but as long I have known her, she didn't have any visits here..."

"hmm...if she wants to meet someone, she would have gone outside..." said Haseena.. "at what time did she leave the hotel five days ago..."

"uhhmm...around 11'clock...after the breakfast... that was the last time we all saw her..." said the Manager...

"ok wait you outside and lets us do our job.." said Karishma and the manger goes out before nodding his head...

Haseena and Karishma search the whole room for the clue.... they didn't get anything...they checked everywhere her bed, bags, cupboards and study table...nothing is there to conclude that she was in danger or someone was trying to kill her...

"I can't find anything here..it looks like as if she was only taking rest and enjoying her vacation...I didn't find anything which would lead to her murder..."

"but I got something..." said Haseena by showing her the bottle to her...Karishma follows her to the side table and takes the bottle from her hand...

She reads the name carefully... "sleeping pills...!!"

"looks like our victim had trouble of sleeping... that's why she was taking these pills...and look at the description...it written as overdose..."

"that means she was dealing with something...because of that she couldn't able to sleep.... something was disturbing her and that might have led to her murder..."

"yes I think so..."said Haseena by taking the bottle from her hand putting in the evidence bag... "have you noticed something while checking the whole room..."asked Karishma

"yes...i noticed...her purse is missing....i checked the whole draw didn't find anything....not even her ID...or wallet.... she might have had taken with her.."

"how its possible...we saw the dead body and there was no purse nearby...how come we can be sure that she took the purse with her or how we can say that she had her purse at the time of her murder... our people searched the whole place and we didn't find anything that's why we couldn't able to identity her..."