Chapter 17 - It's Me, The Dark and The Tears...

happy reading fellas...

Karishma is silently siting in his car looking outside while Rajbir busy driving. He clears his throat to gain her attention as he feeling little bored...

"so, what's up with the missing case... did something happened to you when you were kid..."

Karishma face colour fades away hearing about the missing word and her mind is clouded with her childhood memories...Rajbir finds this silent weird so he calls her again...

Coming back from the trance Karishma clears her throat... "why are you asking suddenly about this..."

"well when I was working as officer...i had this senior named Daniel...he works really good but when the murder cases comes in handy especially when someone dies in the family, he became furious and works like a mad man....i asked some of the colleagues and they told me about his parents who was murdered when he was kid.. he never gets to why and who murdered them... this question made him curiosity and joined the force to find answers...and the same thing I have been observing you for long time since I joined the team...you behave same like him that's why asked why you are pumped with the missing case..."

Karishma didn't answer him but silently listens to him...one thing is right though that questions really make what you are...many things happen when you start looking for answers thinking that the answer, we looking for can be found somewhere...

Karishma mind goes to the memory lane about that fateful day where everything changed for her...the dark times...

"Don't papa.... it's hurting me..."

"How many times I told you not to play and or talk with other people....so where is my money..."

"i..i... wanted to have an ice cream...so .."

"did I gave permission to buy ice cream...."says the man with angry face and girl nods her head as no with teary eyes...her face is flushed and became red.. her cheeks started to swell because of the slaps...she is crying vigorously...

"I told you whatever you earn from that delivery bring the money to me not to buy stuff for you..." "how can you be carless Kirshu...." the father again beats her with the belt...

"please papa...it's hurting me...i will not do that again...i am sorry.... please..." the girl cries...

The man throws the belt to the corner and sits on the chair in front of her.. his eyes fixed on the Kirshu who is sitting crying in the corner...there are many bruises on arms and thighs... she rubs it to ease the pain less but it burning like hell.. the man with the heavy breathing takes the glass from the side table and pours another round of alcohol...and drinks in one go.... rage burning behind his eyes, seeing the girl...

Seeing him like this Kirshu gets frighten...and thought to escape from this monster...she was finding ways to run from there but soon again gets beaten by the man harshly.....she keeps telling him to stop beating as she couldn't able to bear the pain which he causing her...the man is not thinking anything and throwing all the anger on this little girl...the whole house is filled with the sound of the belt and sound innocent girl crying...

With the lot of courage and energy, finally Kirshu pushed her father hardly...the father stumbles back a little and tries to get hold of her daughter and shocked by this action as his daughter never done something like this before making him more furious.... before he catches her Kirshu runs from the house...

Haseena who is waiting for her friend roams around the park as they both decided after the work, they would meet there to play.... now she became very close to her Kirshu..she was feeling uneasy inside her....and keeping waiting for her...Kirshu is already late and Haseena can tell something is bad about to happened....that's when she heard the crying sound of girl who is coming ,running towards her...