Chapter 25 - The Bitter Truth...

happy reading fellas...

To whom Haseena and Karishma shocking staring at the person is none other Anaya identical Twin sister. Arya...

Looks like someone is very much alive all this time...

Few hours early...

Haseena was in the headquarter and briefing about this case...then after discussing about the final changes in catching the killer, she comes out and head to the station...while getting inside the car she gets the call from Karishma who had been calling her since the morning...she smile at little thinking about her impatient friend...she gets inside the car suddenly feels something wrong around her in the car... before she analyse anything someone bangs her head behind and she fell unconscious in the car..

Haseena opens her eyes slowly...she feels the pain behind her head and eyes are still blur... she closes her eyes again and opens it....she sees the two person sitting in front of her on the chair with their hands tied behind and some cloth on their mouth...they too sitting unconscious...then she hears voice of someone talking a little far away from her...he tried to look at it but her head was not allowing so closes her eyes in pain..

Then she hears the footsteps and looks up to see the person who is giving her killer smile...seeing her face Haseena guessed she is none other than Anaya whom they are looking for in the city.. looks like everything coming to an end but why she kidnapped her.. as she as nothing to do with her in the first place.... Anaya moves from there and goes out for a while...Haseena takes a deep breath as she knows that her teammates reach here anytime...soon all of this will be over...

Present...

Karishma is literally shocked seeing the twin sisters there in the same room...Arya still pointing gun at her comes little closer towards her...

"Drop you weapon now..." Arya shouts and Karishma drops it on the floor...she still couldn't what is happening here...Arya kicks the gun to the other side and walks towards her sister Anaya who still pointing gun at Haseena..

Karishma eyes fells on Haseena who still in shock just like her....after few minutes finally Karishma broke the silence...

"I thought you were dead in the fire..."

"yeah to... to...to the world I am death but to my sister...w.. we...we are very much alive..." stammers Araya...

"how it's possible.... we have statement and reports and everything in this case...we never missed anything..." asked Karishma...

"well you guys didn't mess up anything but our parents hide the biggest truth to the world... you guys were working on thing which were being told by the people but there are some secrets which never been told...." says Anaya.

Arya takes out the syringe from the bag and fills something from the bottle behind...Anaya makes KS sits on the chair facing the people while Arya injects into Rohit and Deepa neck...soon they feel unconscious....

"what are you doing to them..." asked Haseena looking at couple...

"ohh...no..not...nothing...i just ga....gave them injection to fell sleep..wh...wh..while we are talking..."says Arya says with much difficulty...

"I still don't understand how you guys escaped from that house...then who was there in with your family...? the police found the body of girl....if you guys are here then who was there...."asked Karishma and feels pain in her hands as Anaya is tying her hands to the chair tightly....

Anaya coming to the front...." well there are many mystery in my family and one of it is us.......they tried many ways to hide but couldn't succeed as someone was ready to come out of that house to reveal everything...you know the Truth is strange thing...you tried to supress it but it always finds its way back to the surface... we make our lie in to truth in order to survive in this world... we try to forget, until we can't anymore...they tried to hide our identity but deep down they failed to realize that we would never act to it...when we came to know about our identity they told us to behave like they always wanted to be but failed to notice that we can't because in some stage we gonna look like girls...so this our truth .....we were born triplets..."