Chapter 4 - Murder Mystery ...

happy reading fellas..

All the police people are sealing the crime scene where Haseena and Karishma found the dead body of young woman...when they found, both were literally shocked and looked around to see any suspicious person...Karishma immediately called her colleagues and told them about the dead body...

Haseena walked a little to know about this area and also waited for the teammates to come... within 10 mins...the police came along with Crime investigation team ...Rajbir and Mira entered the spot and told the forensic team to do their job...and they walked towards their seniors...

"maan...Senior...looks like day off doesn't like you... keeps giving you the murders..." said Rajbir by taking his notepad...

"yup I really feel bad for you Karishma.... whenever you were thinking of taking resting, that day somebody goes by committing murder..." said Mira while looking around the place and keeps her hand to the nose...as the smell is making everyone sick..

"what can i say...murder literally finds me wherever I go...looks like we made a pact for this..."said Karishma by wearing the mask...and looks for Haseena who is talking to other police people...

"alright...can we get down to business..." Mira and Rajbir nods... "explore this whole place...maybe you will find something around this area...and try to ask people who work here.. someone must have seen something....it's not possible for the killer to leave the body just like that without anyone knowledge....someone in this area knows something about this...so keeping digging until you find any suspect or clue...got it..."said Karishma...her collages goes from there to do their task....

Haseena comes behind and Karishma gives her the face mask...she smiles and wears it...

"have you talked to forensic team..." asked Haseena..

"no.. not yet...i was waiting for you..." said Karishma and walked towards the team who were examining the body...Haseena follows her...Karishma comes near the dead body and observers it...

its body of young woman of 20's...laying on the ground...her face is covered with makeup of clown...her hands joined together and Rose is kept between her hands as if someone is sleeping peacefully on the ground with a flower to her chest...then she sees the red makers around her neck that means the killer murdered her with the weapon by chocking her neck....

She takes a deep breath and moves back...then comes near the Dr. Vivek...who is looking the body carefully...

"so, Doc...what we got..." asked Karishma...

"well you can see the young woman is around 20's and got killed by chocking...seeing her position I can tell that killer didn't have to make any effort to deal with her and made her lay in the floor by making it look like as if she is sleeping.... her neck strangled by some object..." shows her the neck carefully.... "our killer used the rope to kill this young woman...and seeing the Rose I can't tell she was murdered two days ago..."

"two days ago..." ask Haseena..

"yes...this rose...it's starting to fade slowly.....it's not fresh one.. and seeing the condition of the body which is getting decomposed ...I can assure you, she must have been murdered somewhere and brought here....as I didn't see any footmarks near nor the blood stains..."

"why would killer bring the dead body here...doesn't killer know that eventually we will find it..."

"if anyone found the dead boy they would have be found two days ago...it seems that no one has come here for two days... otherwise someone must have informed the police..." said Haseena..