Chapter 21 - Two Stories, Two People, Two Broken Souls...

happy reading fellas...

"I can't believe that I would get to know the truth like this...never in my dreams thought that my own father would act like this ....haven't he thought that he was trying to molest his own daughter....how can he loose his senses that he failed to notice that the girl standing in front of him is none other than his own daughter...the daughter who adores, respect and love their father what happened to that day......why he made my life miserable ....all i wanted his love in my life after my mother demise but what result i got....my father became a monster...i don't know how but this is going to haunt for the rest of my life....what was he thinking when he was coming near me...." Karishma looking at her hands... "how can a daughter murder her own father....where it that power come from...why I didn't flinch before stabbing him to death.....why I did think that he is your father....did I failed to noticed...did I see him as monster who is approaching towards me with bad thoughts...why my hands didn't tremble before taking that sharp object....i have seen and worked on many cases like this..i have seen the parents or a girl who would come to make complaint about their loved ones who tried to harm them. . tried to get closer towards them...i always wondered why would someone from the family think nasty things about their own daughter or someone else... why their eyes blinds...why they stop thinking when they approach a daughter or any girl...why they can't see the pain in their eyes....why they think them as slut where they can do whatever they want....why they became monster to their daughter....how can daughter feel safe when they can't feel safe inside their own house....why it's always the weak ones who had to suffer lot...why...? if I hadn't stopped my father on that day what would have happened next...what would have happened if my best friend didn't jump inside the house to save me...what if I failed to see that sharp object or I failed to reach towards it.. what would have happened if I didn't come into my sense never thought to look somewhere to protect myself...would I have become a victim for someone's thirst...he did only because he was not in his conscious state..."

"thinking about everything I body shivers...never in my life experienced something like this...i always thought knowing the truth would calm my nervous but never thought it would make my life like more worse...i have no idea what I was thinking at that moment how I took those sharp object and I had no idea how I killed him...and I have no idea why i didn't tried to save him when he was lying on the floor crying for the help from his own daughter...and I have no idea why I was just watching him to death.....did I lose my mind seeing my father behaviour on that day or the DEVIL inside me just woke up.....?"

"hey..."

Listening to the voice Karishma comes from her battling thoughts and looks around...she finds herself in the lift and moving towards their floor...she turns the other side sees Haseena who is looking back at her worriedly....

"what happened to you...are you okay...?" asked Haseena softly...

"yeah.... what happened...?

"you tell me...i have been calling you two or three times...you're not responding...you just spaced out...everything okay..."

"yeah.... i uhmm....i fine...just..."Karishma fumbles....and then looks at her hands. ...her shoulder shrugged in defeat...

"I have been observing her ever since we got into the lift...in the morning after that call I tried to talk to her about the last night confessions but Karishma brushed off saying it they have to go as they have case to solve ..i can understand and feel her pain....i also know why Karishma is not meeting my eyes...somewhere she feels guilty about murdering her own father...i thought after knowing the truth she would relaxed and talked to me normally but since the morning she haven't said anything at all.. she been silent all morning...she hadn't eaten her breakfast nor even had the coffee that really makes me worry about her...she is acting the same old Kirshu which I witnessed on that day....i blame myself for telling her the truth even though I know about her reaction...i wanted her to scream and punch my face to ease her pain but all she did was to keep quiet which is killing me inside...i know I had to give her the space she needs but I already gave so many years for that and now I am not backing it up.. I had left her before when she needed the most and now, I can't leave her alone not after the confession...i may have not been with her for many years but I do know what would she be thinking every time..."