Chapter 19 - Letting the Cat Out of the Bag....

Happy reading fellas...

"Virender Singh was murdered by his own daughter, Karishma Singh..."

Karishma just gazing at her, not saying anything...she is numb at her place...not moving nor she is blinking her eyes.....only tears were rolling from her eyes...Haseena knows the condition and she too gaze back at her with teary eyes....she couldn't see her like this so slowly moves towards her...didn't want to scare her as Karishma is already behaving bit strangely..

Haseena comes near holds her hand slowly.....and calls her softly...Karishma comes from the trance and looks at their joined hands...she jerks off and moves...Haseena gets shocked by this and tries to hold her but Karishma shows her palm....

"no... you are messing with me... I still remember about that day, I saw my father on the ground with pool of blood..." looking at her hands... "I didn't kill him..." she mummers... "I didn't him Hasu... how can I kill him..." Karishma yell at the top of lungs and Haseena closes her eyes....

Karishma comes near her and holds Haseena shoulder tightly and shakes her...

"please tell me...it's all lie.... please......you know that I believe you whatever you say but please tell me I didn't kill my father.... please..." Karishma cries by lowering her head and Haseena hugs her tightly...

"I am sorry Kirshu...but it's true.... you...you murdered your father...no one was there except me... "Karishma breaks the hugs and keeps staring at Haseena....Haseena takes a deep breath and looks at her.... "because I was the one who witnessed everything.... i was there when you killed your father...."

Karishma face colour fades and slowly moves back....Haseena moves forward towards her....Karishma suddenly have a panic attack and she falls down...Haseena quickly runs her knees down in front of hers....she hugs her to calm her down by rubbing her back...Karishma breaths heavily and holds Haseena arm tightly...many imagines flashes in her mind which she can't understand aby of these so she closes her eyes in fear....

Seeing her condition getting worse, Haseena cups her face and asked her to look in her eyes.... Karishma doesn't response to her and cries and screams...Haseena tries to control it but her efforts are in vain....finally with lot of courage and she slaps her and make Karishma to face her...

Karishma is trembling like small kid...Haseena again quickly cups her face ...she feels guilty for slapping her but its only way to get control her...Karishma gazing at her with teary eyes...

"Karishma listen to me....you have didn't do any mistake...it happened in the heat of the moment...you defended yourself from him when he was getting close to you...you were trying hard to push him but that monster was not in the state and he was keeping coming very close to you Kirshu....you had no choice but do to something in order to stop him....you didn't had choice Karishma...all you did what to needs to be done.."

Karishma who still sobbing listens to her carefully about she said...she wants to believe it but couldn't ...she is not that kind of person to kill someone especially her on father...and why she talking about protecting herself from him and why the hell she doesn't remember any of this.... Karishma slowly removes the hand of Haseena and takes a breath...then looking at her eyes...

"why I can't remember any of these things Haseena...how I don't remember killing my own father...."

Haseena not meeting her and turns her face to the other side... "because my Abbu erased that memory of you, Kirshu.....that's why you don't remember anything...."

Karishma is shocked getting the info.... she can't believe her ears...how can they can erase the most important memory of her life....

"how could you erase my memory Haseena...how it's even possible... and what really happened on that day that I had to kill my own father..."