Chapter 23 - The Untold Story...

happy reading fellas..

"our killer is Girl..."

"hold your thoughts there..." says Rajbir who is confused about everything... "how can you say that our killer is a girl....we are still talking about Nitesh here not any other girl..."

"you still think its all about the boy...." says Karishma coming towards him... "can't you see it's a photo of twin sisters and one is dead in that fire and another one is taking revenge..."

"I am still not getting it....i know it's a photo of twin sisters.. as long as we know, throughout our investigation we only come across the man.. even Captain confirmed that's she shot a man not a girl...."

Karishma takes a deep breath.... "I got a message form the captain...they talked to the officer and guess what the body of kid they found in the fire along with other two is none other than a girl.. its body of girl not a boy.."

"what...!!!" Rajbir now walks here and there .... "now I am confused....Natasha told us about this Nitesh kid then how the hell this twin sisters coming into the story.. we have seen the photos Senior, we have seen that kid who is looking just like a boy then how come you are telling me that our killer is girl..."then takes a deep breath... "okay...lets go with you hutch ...then who is Nitesh...and who are these girls in the photo...and how police found the body of girl in the fire not a boy when they are one told the media about the dead body of boy...and why Natasha was said that she met a boy not a girl.."

"calm down....i know this totally freaking it out....i just guessed it because my guts tells me there something else is going on....we may be talking about this Nitesh boy but what if there no boy in this whole case....what if this whole thing is about this twin sisters..."says Karishma showing the photo frame to Rajbir...

Rajbir just calm down and looks at the photo frame...Karishma feeling little restless and takes out her phone to call Haseena as she needs to pass this new information to them...while dialling the number her eyes falls on Jamal who is standing there awkwardly....in this while argument they forgot about him...

Karishma cuts call and goes near him slowly and Rajbir too noticed about this strange behaviour of Jamal, so he too makes his way towards them...seeing them coming Jamal moves a little back not meeting their eyes.... Karishma comes in front of looking directly in to his eyes and shows the photo of twin sisters...

"I don't know but I think you something about this mess Jamal...you know something about this girls..."says Karishma with stern face...

"I don't know what you are talking about..."Jamal fumbles..

"I know what I am talking about...either you know something or its just all a coincidence....tell me the truth Jamal....does it had anything to do these girls...did the family hiding anything to the world which you are not telling us....is really Nitesh in this picture or someone else is there.." asked Karishma..

Jamal doesn't say anything and looks at Rajbir and Karishma with terrified face...

In the city..

"how its possible...we have read the article Mr.Advik...the police found the body of boy...and we have statement that this family had only a boy named Nitesh then how come you are telling us that you have found the body of girl.." asked Haseena..

"exactly...we have talked to the village representative...they have shown us the photos of this family...there are only three members...please tell it's all just hoax..."says Mira..

"well as I told you before I didn't want to creep you out...this case became complicated because there is no boy in this whole story...it's story of two girls...Twin sisters...