Chapter 8 - Someone is Lying...

happy reading fellas..

Karishma is sitting on the bench and silently watching her best friend who is buying them an ice cream... after that little conversation Karishma couldn't tell anything further as she came to know that Haseena is also feeling guilty and trying to mend things with her for what she did when they were kids...

She knows leaving her alone and dealing with things in the past which Haseena never thought about it but that made her realize her mistake and now trying to make everything perfect...and these things are easily melting Karishma heart...she may be angry with her best friend but deep down she is happy that she finally gets to see her again in her life where she almost thought that she would never see her...

Everything is going perfect till now but the questions which is building inside mind is not allowing her trust her again as she is again afraid to lose her...but she also knows this time its going to be different and all she has to do to find those answers...and for that questions, Haseena is the answer...

"I don't understand what both of us are doing here....trying to forgot the past things or start a new life but till some questions are not answered ,how do forgot all those things and move on...I am glad you are with me now but what about that time when I needed the most....there are many question Haseena...only you can answer it...because I am connected to you only...."

Her gaze is still fixed on Haseena who looking back at her making sure to see ,if Karishma is not leaving her alone...Karishma smiles seeing her antics...but doesn't show it loudly....her thoughts were broken by the phone...

Haseena is standing on the line waiting for man so that she can buy their favourite ice creams...she is here with her best friend and wants to spend a little time with her...she knows they are already together in everywhere but there they are professionals and here they are just being best friends....Haseena knows what Karishma is thinking that makes her dive more in the oceans of guilt....

She really feels bad about her leaving like that when they were kids and also can feel her pain too...but she had no choice ..she had to do what it had to be done...

"There are some things that I can't explain, but because of what happened to both of us, maybe we both can't stand it....i know Kirshu is angry with me till now and is going through that phase.. but i promise you this time...I will try to fix everything..."

Haseena buys the ice creams and walk back towards the bench where Karishma is talking on the phone...she sits beside her and Karishma keeps the phone in her pocket after attending the call...with smile Haseena gives her the ice cream and observers her silently...while Karishma takes the ice cream and starts to eat like a small kid...or would say she had missed this ice cream for long time...Haseena chuckles a little and enjoys her...

"whose call was it.." asked Haseena and while unwrapping her ice cream.."

"it was Rajbir.... He tracked down the parents of Shalini Thakur..they will be arriving tomorrow at the station ...I told him to check the CCTV footage of that park to see if we can find suspicious person during that truck counter..."said Karishma..

"how is the ice cream.. seeing your expression I can tell you missed this taste"asked Haseena..

"I missed many things....and yes I also missed the taste of ice cream as I didn't get time for this.. when i started my journey as leader for this team, I got really busy and couldn't able to find a time for it...whenever I try to take day off something comes up in my way so I used to spend most of my days in the station instead of home..."said Karishma and finishes her ice cream..

"must be hard for you to manager everything alone...I know how difficult would have been, but as long as I am with you, you don't have to go through that pain again...."says Haseena confidently..