Chapter 3 - Roommate...

happy reading fellas...

HM smiles genuinely seeing Karishma after a long time...they didn't break the eye contact which is going on for a while...Mira and Rajbir steal glances and clears their throat to gain their seniors attention...Karishma moves back a little...

"I think you have met Rajbir and Mira...." said Karishma

"yes, I have met those people... and I also came to know that recently you guys arrested a someone..."ask Haseena..

"Ji...a psycho .... We'll give you his report..." said Karishma about to walk but Haseena stops her....

"your coffee is getting cold. Finish it first. Then you can show me the report. before that I want to see him.."

"sure...Mira and Rajbir will take you to the interrogation room. I think he still there...."

Mira and Rajbir come forward excitedly and walks with Haseena inside the station.... Karishma turns and about to sit when suddenly feels someone behind near her ear... and gets really shock hearing the voice...

"I missed you Kirshu...."

Before she could react Haseena already left that place...Karishma nods her head negatively and drinks her coffee....then go inside the station to brief about the case to senior...

Karishma comes to the interrogation and sees Haseena is coming from the room along with Mira...Rajbir joins Karishma...

"you know... as soon as she came, she went straight to the room saying this she wants to talk to him...about that murder...." said Rajbir and Karishma looks at him... "and she is really good..."

Karishma nods her head and stands straight seeing the duo coming towards them...Haseena reads the reports which is given by Rajbir...

"well it was known from your report that he is mentally unstable. still there are chargers of murder on him...you have proof..?"

"yes...I was there when it all this happened and there are also witnesses who saw Chandan stabbing that boy...i know that he is unstable but whatever he did, he did it in his senses. We can say that he got out of control but doesn't justify his actions..." said Karishma firmly...

Haseena smiles a little...gives the file to Mira.... "ok make this report strong because when we will present it in court, first they will see the hospital report... not the actual murder...so make it stronger with crystal clear"

All nods their head and leaves from there.... Karishma and Hsaeena are only one standing there looking at the man inside the interrogation room...

"It's crime of passion...when people do something, they don't understand what they are doing... but when they come to their senses and realize what a big mistake they had made... they don't feel guilty about it instead they feel stronger and find some kind of happiness... and same thing happened in this case..." said Karishma whose eyes only fixed on Chandan...Haseena understand what she meant...

"come on.. you have to meet other people too..." says Karishma and Haseena follows her...

.

.

.

At home...

Karishma wakes up by sound of the alarm clock...she presses it and wakes up slowly and sees the date and time...she stretches her arms and legs ....gets down to go to the washroom...she opens the door and with sleepy face and walk outside but gets mini heart attack hearing the voice...

Good morning...."

"Ohh......shit...you sacred me..."

Karishma startles a little and looks at Haseena who is standing near the open kitchen making something on the stove...Karishma rubs her eyes and comes back to reality....Haseena chuckles a little seeing her sudden reaction...