Chapter 15 - A Key and the Connection...

happy reading fellas..

"it belongs to Arya..."

"well what does it mean..."asked Rajbir looking at their senior...

"this is photo of small girl..... she must be important for the Killer that's why he was wearing it...."says Haseena..

"what is the connection between them... we still didn't get the motive behind all of these murder except we saved one of the victims but that too went to coma...we still finding the answers why he killing these people..."asked Mira...

"I think he is doing for this small girl...maybe they have done something to her and the killer is taking a revenge...it's just hoax..."says Karishma..

"yeah it might work like that...what could they possible do to her....all victims are different, from their profession life to their home town.. their lifestyles everything different from each other...no one even belongs here...all they stayed here because of their work and or something else..."says Rajbir..

"but professor and this victim has house here...they are having living here for many years...maybe they knows something about this.."says Mira..

"what is the name of the victim which was saved.." asked Karishma..

"sorry...his name is Arjun...her mother's name is Sangeetha....he has start-up business which is going really well.... he doesn't have office, so he works from his home.... we already talked to the other victims family and asked about him as well the professor, no one knew these two.." says Mira...

"that really strange ..this case is getting complicated...we need to find something.. otherwise we will lose our jobs..." says Karishma.

"we can do one thing....we still didn't searched the place and Arjun house...maybe this time we may get something in there...after all they were living here for many years...we need to ask about them in neighbour....maybe they can tell us something.."saya Haseena...

"okay...lets go with the plan...but before that runs database about the missing people with this photo.... maybe we will get clue about this girl as well the killer...if this girl so important for killer then she is the one who will get us to him....so first check the missing report of this girl...then do other thing..."says Karishma...

"Got it.."

Haseena again find it wired and thinks to ask about it to someone...why she is always keep digging more about the missing people...why she always behind it....Rajbir and Mira goes out while Haseena stays behind...

"you scared me...I told you not go inside without me nor without backup. .then why didn't you follow my order..."asked Haseena with strict voice...

"I wanted too but someone needs help and I can't simply stand there waiting....i know you will coming behind me so I just went to get him but what's the point of it...we still lost him.."

"hey...don't even think like that...we will get him...because of you, we are getting something in this case... soon we will be behind the bars..."

Karishma nods her head... "did you talk to the department." Haseena nods her head... "what did they say..."

"well at they first got terrified about everything happened on that day... then they gave us some time to catch him as we are little closer to the killer...all we need to learn more about his story...so tell me what you saw when you reached there..."

"I saw whole place is being misplaced...then I heard someone wiping from upstairs....i went and saw the killer trying to chock Arjun to death.. hearing me the killer stopped whatever he was doing and throwed the vase at me to escape..i came to get him at the downstairs but he was nowhere to be found .i thought he left the place but actually he was hiding somewhere waiting for me...and rest is the history..."