Chapter 11 - It's A Classic Revenge Story...

happy reading fellas...

Karishma opens her eye slowly by the sound of the phone ringing in the middle of the night.... she stretches her arms to the side table and tries to get hold of her phone in the dark.... she takes and looks at the name flashing on the screen...she gets up a little and lights up the room by switching on the light lamp...

After switching, she opens her eyes fully and sees the time...gets shock seeing 3'oclock...she quickly presses the button and takes the phone to the ear..

"Mira please tell me you woke me for nothing in this time..." says Karishma with sleepy voice...then she listens to Mira.. "what.... where.... alright send me the address we... I mean I will be there at the crime scene..." cuts the call and jumps from the bed to get ready...

After 20 minutes Haseena and Karishma gets down from the car and comes at the front of the ice factory....the whole place is flashing with blue lights and police is sealing the place...many officers are also standing there telling the workers to move from there.. on the other side media standing too who were trying to get the glimpse of the dead body...

The officers greets their seniors and escorts them to the spot where body is found...the climate is little cold around them and in the factory making everyone a little shiver to their body....the girls walk towards Vivek who is examining the body with tired eyes....Karishma looks for her teammates in the crowd...soon they came towards her with weak face...They greet her as well as Haseena...and then walks forwards to see the dead body..

"so what we got..." asked Haseena..

"well I hold on your breath because your minds are going to blow..." said Rajbir making the atmosphere light...

"why..."

"we thought that the killer is murdering the girls of around 20's but this time he murdered someone which we had no idea ..in sort this matter is little different from the previous which blow the case wide open.." Mira adds

"what are you guys talking about...ohh...." says Karishma in shock by seeing the dead body of Man who is laying on the long ice block...with clown makeup on his face and with rose on his body....Haseena eyes too wide open seeing the body..

"yup...like I said...this will blow your mind..."said Rajbir with wide smile...

"how its possible...we thought the killer was dealing with girls for some motive and now he is murdering a man around...what his age..."

"around 40's..." Vivek says and asking them to come forward to see the body closely... "he too got murdered by the same method..." showing the neck which had the same red mark... "he is dead by chocking and his head injured...the killer used some blunter object to hit his head.... to make sure he is not making noise...again seeing the rose and body... he was murdered two days ago..."

"please tell me that this is the place where he got murdered by our killer..."asked Haseena

"nope...again the killer brought him here and laid him one of the ice blocks.... when no one was around...like the pervious cases...he murdered him somewhere, bought him here..."

"who found the body...

"one of the workers who work here... they had shift tonight and working on other room when one of the men walked here to get something, got terrified seeing the body on the block...hearing his scream everyone came here and witnessed the same thing and called police..." said Mira reading from her notepad...

"man, this case is making me sick..." said Karishma...

"tell me about it.... we too got shock when our junior called us in the middle of the night...i thought I was dreaming and ghost is making call at that hour...i was literally terrified by hearing the news..." Rajbir jokes and all laughs a little...