Chapter 10 - Still Wondering Why...

happy reading fellas..

At the station...

Rohit is sitting inside the interrogation and waiting for someone to enter...Karishma and Haseena is standing outside the room watching over the two-sided mirror observing his behaviour...

"do you think he is the one..." asked Karishma

"well there are many chances of it...first he ran away when he saw us and then we find some intersecting evidence from his bag ..maybe he is the one whom we are looking for...and also we saw how he was behaving with the others girls... maybe he did these murders.." says Haseena

"I hope we get the results soon...so that I can put this bastard behind the bars..."

"soon, you will be... don't worry..."said Haseena and keeps a hand on her shoulder... "are you okay..." "why are asking me.." 'I know many things going on here and also I know what are you thinking right now...don't let this come in between you...just remember that..."

Karishma turns to her... "I have already handled these kinds of cases before...you don't have to worry about me...."

"I know I shouldn't be but this time its different...this time I am here...thats why I am asking...whatever comes up in your mind please share with me...as friend..."says Haseena and Karishma nods her head lightly in understanding way...

Rajbir and Mira were coming behind them with file...Rajbir gives the coffee to their seniors and Mira opens the file...

"we checked his phone location... we caught his signal near that dumpster area where you two found the death body of Harini...and again he was near found the that park where Shalini was found ..in that afternoon where the truck thing happened..."

"so, he is our guy..." asked Karishma...

"it seems to be...many girls already filed complaint on him for cheating, for assaulting and abusing them...he went jail for that but for the higher charges so he comes back and does the same... and looks like this time he did the murder too...."

"what about the neighbours, did you talked them about Shalini and Rohit.."

"yes...they heard many noises from their apartment sometime when the had huge fight...they never seen him after some days when thing got out of hand...but Shalini was really happy in those days when he didn't show up and then few days later again it all started and saw Shalini was going to work with the dull face..."

"alright we will make him talk... dig more...if you get more information on him call us.." said Karishma

Haseena and Karishma walks inside the interrogation room...Rohit was looking really terrified and also gets nervous seeing the officers there...he still couldn't figure out why he was here in the first place as he didn't done anything wrong then why they did bought him here....

The girls takes a seat in front him and keeps the file on the desk..Karishma pulls out the photos of girls and lay in front of him...first he sees Harini photo carefully...the girls observers him as he doesn't show any reaction to that photo but once his eyes fells on second photo of his girlfriend.. he panics and takes the photo in hand...he looks at them questionably...

"what happened to her...is she okay...where is Shalini...." asked Rohit with panic sound...

"well you are one should tell us what did you do to her...why did you murdered her..."says Haseena..

"murder...I don't have any idea what are talking about...last time I saw her when she was leaving for her home...I am trying to connect her since the morning when I came back..."