Chapter 7 - How Could I Forget...?

happy reading fellas...

Around 7 in the evening...

Karishma and Mira gets down from their car and gets greeted by many officers... Karishma looked around and sees many people who had gathered around the park to witness the dead body.... the police had already sealed whole place and talking to the witness nearby...Mira already left the place to talk to the others officers while Karishma is still standing there looking around...

"what are you watching..." asked Haseena while coming behind her...Karishma turns to her...

"this is public place...I am wondering how that killer must have murdered that victim here... when everyone is around..." said Karishma...

"well we are going to find about that...but first here I bought you some orange soda the way you like...by drinking it you will better..." said Haseena offering her the bottle...

Karishma takes it from her hand with smile... "how do you that I have been longing for this to drink..." opens the bottle and drinks in one go...

"I am your friend Kirshu...no matter what I will always take care of you...even if we are not in the same page..." says Haseena by looking directly into her eyes.

Karishma nods her head in disbelief and walks towards the crime spot... "don't do such things for me...i may get used to it..." looking at Haseena who smiles... "Never mind...i like to do these things for you...if your habit is deteriorating in this, then there is nothing wrong in it...I have already done all this for you before... so don't worry..." says with genuine smile...

"yeah but that time was different...now we both are different person...we are both grown up...Even the habit changes...." says Karishma...

"yeah I know...but there is some habit which had not changed even today..." says Haseena and Karishma stops on her track... "no matter how hard you try. You can't run away from me..."

"well correction..."Haseena gaze at her confusedly and Karishma goes near her... "I am not the one who is running away...whatever I am in front of you...you should be concerned about yourself not mine...will you able to face truth...?"asked Karishma and Haseena takes a deep breath..

Before she could open her mouth, Mira comes running behind them...they both turns their faces to her trying avoiding each other...

"what you guys are doing here...we have been waiting for you long time...Rajbir is freaking out there seeing the death body... and I can't handle him so please will you guys come along with me..."said Mira with pleading voice..

Karishma chuckles a little and Haseena noticed this and smiles lightly... she may be hard on outside but inside she still a little girl... she is happy that even though Karishma is angry but not showing to anyone or to her...that makes her little courage to open up to her...courage to find words of unspoken apology for leaving her alone behind...

Soon they were standing in front of the sleeping bag ...the same sleeping bag which they found near the dumpster where the dead body of Harini found...Vivek, a forensic Doc opens the zipper and shows the victim...

Karishma bends down and keenly looks at the victim... its body of female and she too had clown make up on her face with rose on her body...Haseena comes to other side and checks her neck... she too murdered by the same way like first victim...the girls exchange glances with each other and stands up...

"the woman of around 20's ...she also got murdered by chocking... I can still see the rope marking around her neck...and yes the killer kept the rose near her joining hands..."said Vivek looking at the officer..