The gala heist

When the bad guy arrived, Marmalade flung open the limo door, greeting  the Bad Guys from the edge of the red carpet.

"Well, Good Guys, this is it!" the little guinea pig said, leaning into the limo, "Good luck out there. Remember, all eyes will be on you tonight, not me."

He stepped aside, ushering them out into the crowd. as they hopped out, and Marmalade announced, "Friends, meet THE GOOD GUYS"

There was a long, silent pause before the crowd broke into applause.

But then that silence was replaced by cheering and clapping.

"Uh..." Snake said, weirded out by the appluse and attention. "This is different."

"Is this a prank?" Piranha asked.

"What's that sound?" Shark added, it's like screaming but not terrified."

Diane spoke calmly to the gang, "alright guys, let's uhh...let's mingle.

"It's crime baby" webs smiled.

At the party, there were little kids hold donation boxes, looking for people to give a little donation.

As everyone split up, Shark focused on his first task.

"Fake dolphin. " he muttered, while scanning the party area, he takes a glance then one of them catches his eye"... bingo!" He raced toward the replica dolphin statue, but before he could get to it, he was mobbed by a crowd of fans.

"Mr. Shark, mr. Shark Is it true sharks can smell blood a mile away?" someone shouted to him.

"What? No!" Shark said, cringing. "That's freaky."

Snake slithered around then he grind when he sees the chief setting down the case with the golden dolphin at a bar, not paying any attention to it.

Diane was walking all causally, she was looking around for Harry.

"Ok now let's go find your daddy" she tells jade before getting a hug from him.

"Ok" Jade says.

Just then she gets surrounded by a crowd.

"Ms foxington." someone else hollered.

"Hey, whoa" she howled as she smiles at the people smiling at her, covering jade as the little bunny got spoke.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" a guy tells her.

"The pleasure is all mines" she bowed.

"I loved your video! Can I get a picture for my kids" but over behind the crowd, she saw wolf in a formal blue suit, she caught him looking at her and waving, she made a nervous look but then she sees Harry staring at her, then he walks outside the gala.

"Uhh hang just a minute guys, let-let me..uh I got-I got..I'll be right back"

Wokf's smile disappears when he sees her walking away.

tonight was going to be challenging to execute their plan with so many people cramming around them, keeping them from doing their important work.

She puts jade and the other kids surrounded him, petting him.

"Here you stay here, and play with the other children"

But after she left, jade reaches out to her.

From a distance, the chief of police was watching Diane heading towards Harry, through a pair of binoculars. "Okay, foxington.. what are you up to;"

She took off her sunglasses and propped them up on the locked briefcase as they were bothering her. So she'd set on the table next to her.

While outside the gala, she sees Harry leaning against one of the palm trees.