Epilogue-one year later

"Okay," Diane said to webs as they headed out of prison-finally free-a year after the whole meteorite thing.

"So, imagine it's your birthday-"

Webs cut her off. "But It is my birthday"

"Yeah, I know. But you're walking along and you meet a genie-" Diane went on.

"What's his name?" Webs asked.

"What's the genie's name?" Diane lifted one brow.

"I wanna know who I'm talking to," webs explained as she grabbed her bag of personal items off the counter before leaving the jail, heading back out into fresh air and freedom.

"I dunno," Wolf said, shrugging. "Genie.' Or 'Gene' for short.

"So, she offers you three wishes."

"Okay," Snake said. "Why three?"

Diane said, "You know, industry standard. Now, what do you wish for?"

"I'm gonna go with." Webs thought for a second.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" Diane balked. "Come on. it's your birthday we could always go to the Bahamas like we wanted."

Webs shook her head. "Yeah but What do I need wishes for? I got my freedom-" webs and Diane pushed through a door, out into the prison yard, while webs continued to count off her
blessings.

"I've got my friends-" webs continued.

In the prison yard, the other three Bad Guys joined them.

"Hey!" Snake cried out.

"Guys!" Shark whooped.

"Looking good, amigos!" Piranha said.

Webs finished up her list of blessings. "And I've got a nephew, what more could I need."

Together, the five Bad Guys headed for the prison gates.

All their tails, fins, and bellies were wagging with excitement and feel-good feelings as they stepped past the fence and into the big, bright, free world, ready to see jade.

But as soon as they got outside, the reality of their situation hit them like a five-ton meteorite, as they remember jade got adopted a year ago.

"S000... what do we do now?" Shark said quietly.

"Steal a car?" Piranha suggested.

"Piranha!" Webs scolded.

Piranha shrank under the angry looks of the others.

"I was joking. It was a joke."

Webs glanced at Diane . "You know, on second thought, Wolf, maybe I'd wish for a ride but honestly I wish we could've adopted jade"

They all frowned as they thought about jade with another family was enough to make them cry.

Then suddenly, "Alakazam!" On those words, there was a screech of tires and an instant later the Bad Guy mobile pulled up to the curb in
front of them.

Wolf was at the wheel!

"Nice," Snake mused.

Wolf rolled down the window.

"Hey, guys," wolf said with a smile. "Ready to get to work?"

The cat from Marmalade's compound hopped out of the car and into Diane's arms.

"Hey!" Diane said with a laugh, "Whoa!"

Then she saw something else, that made her smile.

"Mommy" she saw jade, smiling at her and he jumps in her arms.

"Jade...but how" she asked wolf.

The former Bad Guys all piled into the car. Diane slid over so Wolf could take his usual spot at the wheel.

"Well after you guys went to jail...I saw how much you guys really cared about him, so I adopted him...for you guys"

He hands them the paper to show them that there was another line for them to sign their names so they can be his legal guardians.

"You know...he can be yours too"

Diane smiles then she and the others looked at each other as one by one they signed the adoption paper.

Diane grinned as she settled into her seat, she dropped his sunglasses over his eyes and winked at Diane.

"Hey, you...That's right. Come here....Little closer....I said closer....Now that we've had some time to get acquainted, uh, not so scary now, are we? Webs, hit it.

As soon as the music came pouring out of the car's speakers, Diane floored it.

It felt good to be back where they belonged, with her all-time favorite pack, plus a new addition to their team.....

Her new son jade.