Bad guys busted

BAD GUYS LOSE FREEDOM IN DOLPHIN DEBACLE

"The bad guys go bust!" Tiffany Fluffit reported as she and her news crew stood at the front of the art museum. The cameras were rolling as the Bad Guys were dragged from the gaping front entrance, handcuffed and struggling.

"The nefarious fivesome has finally been captured. I, Tiffany Fluffit, am first on the scene"

As the she tugged Diane toward the police van, the police chief was euphoric.

"Wow," she said, "I just realized that I have devoted my entire adult life to putting you in jail. You are my purpose. Without you, who am I?" She whined then She shook her head, laughing. "Ha! I'm Just kiddin' This is the best moment of my life! It's the end of the
Bad Guys!

"Alright, your chariot awaits." While the news crew carried on filming, the police loaded the Bad Guys into a heavily armored police wagon.

'"No! Shark screamed.

Piranha snapped his jaws at his captor. "Take your hands offa me!" then they threw him in and he screamed.

Snake griped. "Ooh You're begging for a biting right now!'

Webs cried out, "Diane!" just before she, too, was thrown in the wagon.

This was exactly what webs had been afraid would happen. This heist was too personal, too risky and they got caught.

But when she locked eyes with her friend, she could tell Diane's gears were turning as she looks down at his tail.

Just then, Governor wolf and Professor Marmalade exited the museum, she turns to see Reporters called out to them,"Professor Marmalade! Mister Governor!"

"Okay, One at a time, one at a time..." wolf said, holding up a hand for
calm.

But before the first reporter could pose a question, Diane's voice cut through the din as she escapes from the chief. "Excuse me!" She called out.

"Hey" the chief called.

"Sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to congratulate the governor here" she chuckled.

" I Gotta say, you really had us pegged. We're just a deep well of anger, self-loathing-

"Denial" wolf added to the list of criticisms.

"Sure that too," Diane said, cutting him off.

"Narcissism"

"Yeah yeah"

"emotional emptiness" he blurted.

Diane broke in again, "So we're on the same page."

Webs glanced at the other guys, who were all piled up in the police wagon.

"What is she doing ?" Shark muttered.

"Sadly," Diane continued while making a sad look.

"We were never given a chance to be anything more than second-rate criminals, If only there was someone who could help the flower of goodness inside us blossom? Some icon of love and forgiveness, like, I dunno..." she coughed, then winked at Professor Marmalade.

"Someone like the mother Teresa ." With a sigh, Diane added, "Best thing is to just throw us in jail for the rest of our hopeless lives-

"That's the plan," the police chief agreed in a chipper voice.

"And it makes me smile just thinking about it!" She stepped forward to shove Diane into the wagon with the rest of the crew.

But Diane wasn't about to give up just yet, her plan would work, she was sure of it. And then, just like that, things clicked into place.