The gray paw is revealed

Back at the edge of the Love Crater, Marmalade was mourning all that he had lost that day.

His compound, his heist, his meteorite.

Suddenly, the Golden Dolphin dropped out of the sky and hit the fake meteorite square on.

The meteorite lamp shook and wobbled from the force of the impact, then fell right onto Professor Marmalade, trapping him.

"Ahh!" Marmalade wailed.

He dug and scrambled, trying to get free, but in the scuffle, Diane's Zumpango Diamond ring fell out of his pocket and onto the ground in front of all the reporters and people gathered around.

The police chief lifted it up, inspecting the ring closely.

"Hold on..." she said. "This is the Zumpango Diamond! But this was stolen" she gasped, staring at Professor Marmalade in a whole new light"by the gray Paw!"

"Me?!" Marmalade shrieked. "You think I'm the gray Paw? Oh no--no no no- you've got it wrong!"

But the police chief wasn't going to be duped yet again.

She grabbed Marmalade and tossed him into the back of her own police wagon.

He slammed the door shut and drove off_
happy to have one more bad guy locked up.

Tiffany Fluffit stared as the police chief drove off with Marmalade in captivity, "OMG, in a shocking twist, the notonous bandit known as "The gray Paw' has been revealed to be none other than Professor Marmalade!"

"No no no!" Marmalade screamed out the window of the police wagon.

He pointed at wolf, who was watching with an
amused expression with jade waving bye to professor marmalade.

"I'm not the gray Paw-he's the gray Paw! HE'S THE PAWWWWW! I'm the flower of goodness!"