EPILOGUE

ACUTE NOSTALGIA

"In 3, 2, 1. . ." the director trailed off. "On air!"

The director gave his signal and the light engraved a word 'air' beamed in red.

"Good morning, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. I am Yna Cuzon."

"And I am the Bea Conte- hindi madami, kundi Conte lang, " the hostess jested.

"And this is, Buhay is Life, your favorite morning show," they introduced.

"Ka-uma-umaga bumabanat ka kaagad, ha." A shoulder length hazelnut brown hair commented to her co-host after their remarkable introduction.

"Syemp." A host who have a ginger long straight hair bragged.

"Kaya bumaba ang ratings natin dahil sa lame mong joke, eh."

"Ansabe," she shrugged.

A shoulder length hazelnut brown hair chuckled.

"Maiba ako. Kumusta ka na, beshie?"

"Kumusta ako?" she repeated. "Ahm. I'm gorgeously fine. How about you? Blooming ka, ah. May jowa?"

"Luh. Porke't blooming may jowa agad? 'Di ba pwedeng pay day lang? Nakabili kasi ako ng mga bagong skin care."

Both hostess laughed along with the a studio audience. How she wish she can be like that. To laugh in that way too.

"Speaking of jowa–"

"Wala ka n'on," a host who have a ginger long straight hair interrupted her co-host.

A host named Yna, pouted.

"Direk, hindi siya umaayos oh," pagsusumbong ng may abot balikat na buhok.

The audience laughed.

"Sumeryoso ka nga."

Bea stopped from laughing and compose herself. "My apology," she formally apologized but she's trying to stop herself from laughing by covering her mouth.

"Okay, seryoso na."

The hostesses exchange conversation about their topic. And then, with a cue the hostess started to introduce the guest. On the back stage, she started to prepare herself and glanced at the paper that contain a questions.

"I would like to introduce to all of you our pretty, successful yet humble guest for today. She graduated Bachelor of Arts in Political Science as her pre-law and took College of Law at International State University of the Philippines. Despite not having a connection to her course, she became famous for her remarkable and heart breaking novel that touch every reader's heart. Everyone, it's my pleasure to introduce to you are guest for today, Ms. Crisha Tineox Alvarez."

The hostess called her. The studio audience applauded. A lady wearing a white long sleeves tuck up into the elbow, accentuated with a pastel trouser entered the stage with an adorable smile. The hostesses and her greeted each other.

After a few minutes of exchanging pleasantries the hostess started asking her a question.

"So, how are you?" the hostess started.

"I'm fine," she answered.

"So, is everything alright with you and your heart right now?

"I guess, we are," she jested.

"So, what did you feel after your book was being sold out all over to the national bookstore, and even on online shopping?"

"I'm so grateful and feeling blessed because after so many years of hardwork and perseverance in writing, my book became known. After exerting efforts and sleepless night, I've already published it, and I finally become a publish author.