Chapter 6: Untouched Memories

"How we live is what makes us Real"

——

I frowned as the black double gates opened wide, I stared from inside the car as we neared the mansion I lived in two years ago. Before I had enough and moved out with the excuse of going to university. When the car came to a stop in front of the mansion I felt my breath get stuck in my throat.

"We are here, Little mouse." I frowned staring at the double doors of the mansion before turning my head and looking at him.
"And I have told you I have a name which is not Little mouse." I spat back which made his world famous smirk reappear.

"And I asked for your name?" He stated, I rolled my eyes at him.
"The name is Kelsey." I said, his smirk did not once flatter.
"I like Little mouse better." He said whilst smirking and I so badly wanted to smack that smirk off his face, but I controlled my anger by rolling my eyes.

"I am still to know your name, Mr De Luca." I stated, calling him with the name all his staff use for him.
"The name is Damien De Luca." He spoke sarcastically with the same tone I had, he leaned forward grabbing the bag near my feet before placing it on my lap.

I stared at him confused, with a little curiosity of what was in the bag.

"Look inside." Was all he said, I opened the bag pulling out the latest model of IPhone. I narrowed my eyes at it before looking at him confused.
"Your phone stopped working when you fell into the ocean, I managed to dry the SIM card and added it into this phone." I arched my eyebrows at him, he seriously brought me a new phone. I was surprised he had brought a total stranger who he had bedded once a phone.

"Is that what you do for everyone you rescue?" I asked, he leaned back on his seat whilst smirking.
"I don't, but I feel like we will meet again. Very soon." I rolled my eyes at how confident he sounded, I planned on never seeing him again. And booking my next flight to London as soon as possible.

"I don't think so." I said before opening my door and stepping out, I closed the door ready to leave when he called my name making me turn around to look at him.
"I have saved my number in your phone." I shook my head not answering him as I turned and walked towards the house which I had swore not to return any time soon.

I heard his car roar to life before he drove away, leaving me to bring the courage inside of me to knock. Before I could raise my hand to knock the door flew open and mothers hands wrapped around me hugging me.

"Oh my god, Kelsey I thought I had lost you." Mother cried whilst hugging me, I wrapped my arms around her whilst closing my eyes. I had missed her.
"I am fine mother." I whispered back, I pulled away as she inspected me as if too see if I had any injuries.

"Rose told me how you slipped and fell into the ocean, we had sent out search parties to find you but failed." She said whilst frowning, I was surprised father ever had the decency to send a search party to find me. If I knew better he would have preferred to leave me to die.

"I was rescued by a man who was sailing pass, luckily he lived in Italy and I came here as soon as I woke up." I said to which she nodded her head, she welcomed me inside as I looked around the mansion. It looked the same as when I had left.
"God bless the man, are you hungry? Thirsty?" She asked as she settled me down on a single love seat, I shook my head in a no.

"I am fine mother, just a little tired." She nodded my head as I stood up, I walked pass and towards the room I had slept before. It hurt me that father had not even come to check up on me, he hated my guts and blamed me as well for what happened. It hurt to know that the man who loved me so much turned so cold and hateful towards me in an instant.

I twisted the door knob of my old bedroom door, welcoming myself inside my room which looked untouched. The same pink and white flower wall paper, the same bedsheets and the posters of Harry styles hung on the wall. It was as if no one had come into my room unless to clean it.

I hated to admit it but I was forgotten.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt the new phone vibrate in my pocket, I had switched it on when I entered the house. I pulled it out of my pocket as I saw the name pop up 'Damien'.

'Miss me?" I rolled my eyes at his message, but could not help feel the butterflies which had formed inside of me.
'I would rather die.' I replied back with a smirk, I could only imagine the reaction from my text on his face. I switched my Home Screen off as I jumped in bed closing my eyes and I'm taking everything.

I opened my phone when I vibrated again, looking at the new message Damien had sent me.

'No one can touch you, little mouse.' The nickname was beginning to get on my nerves, I should have banged his head on the wall when I had the chance, and slap the smirk off his face.

'Go to hell.' I replied back, my eyes rolled at him as I felt my eyes beginning to drop.
'Only if you join me there.' I scoffed at him, I knew he was finding this entertaining and I was not going to give him another reason to be entertained. So I switched my phone of and allowed sleep to come over.