Chapter 20: Die By My Hands

"You were born to be real, not perfect."

——

A slammed my palms angrily onto the wooden table, frustrated not finding a lead on the masked person who had attacked Kelsey. It angered me how the person had used him to call her into a isolated dangerous place, to kill her.

"Why are you so angry, is that not what we want." I snapped my head towards my bestfriend who leaned his back on the chair around the round wooden table, my glare was hard. Stephan gave me a quizzical look, confused by my reaction and I was too.

"She can only die by my hands." I growled out animalistically, I grabbed the vase which was near me and threw it to the nearest wall. If I had not been there at the correct moment the masked man would have succeeded into achieving his mission. It angered me even more that I did not capture him.

"What are you really mad about Damien, the fact she was attacked or the fact you were not the women trying to kill her?" I did not know the answer myself, Kelsey had seemed to grow on me the past few weeks but I could not forget the pass I had come here for a reason. To get revenge.

"My mission is still the same, Stephan. I do not understand why you are questioning me." I spat back at him, he approached me with his hands held up.
"I just don't want you to forget what she has done, she made you lose everything." He reminded me, I clenched my fist into a ball. The reminder of the pain I have felt for the past four years.

"Just find any updates on who attacked her." Was all I said before walking out of the room, the door slammed shut behind me as I walked out of the mansion and into my car. I froze out of the drive away and sped passed all the driving cars needing a moment of peace.

I pressed the breaks when I reached the top of the cliff which was on the outskirts of London. I opened the door slamming it shut before pulling out a cigarette and placing it in between my lips. Lighting it up i inhaled the smoke before exhaling it, leaning against the bonnet of the car staring into the dark misty sky.

A giggle escaped her lips as she ran around the living room, her white summer dress with little pink flowers on it and her blonde hair flew into the air as I chased her.

"You can't catch me." She yelled, as she threw a cushion my way. I laughed along with her feeling amazing, I knew I could catch her in a single moment if I wanted to. But her laughter was music to my ears. She ran up the stairs into our bedroom, with me close behind her.

"When I catch you, I'm never letting you leave." I yelled back behind her, as I wrapped my arms around her waist twirling her around. She gasped and let out a loud scream before laughing and letting her head rest on my shoulders letting me twirl her around.

I stopped twirling her around, her back still leaning on my chest as I could hear her heartbeat fasten as she tried to catch her breath. My fingers placed with the string of her dress, as my lips began to leave trails of kisses down her neck making her let out a moan.

"Your mine forever." I whispered into her ears before grabbing her earlobes in between my teeth and sucking on them. Her body arched in pleasure  as she turned around and pressed her lips on to mine.
"Yours forever." She whispered back, and that's all it took for me to deepen the kiss.

I peeled her dress of her body leaving her naked like the day she was born, her fingers seductively worked on unbuttoning my white shirt. Her fingers traced my abs before she removed my shirt completely. She looked into my eyes filled with love and lust.

Lifting her up bridal style, I laid her on the middle of the bed. My fingers found her lacy maroon thongs, and I pulled it down her smooth legs, before spreading her legs open for me. I left pecks of kisses from her feet to her inner thighs, I teased her around the outside of her pulsing pussy.

"Please." She moaned begging, it was all it took before I Slowly but deliberately began to eat her out. My tongue went to work on her clit, swirling and circling her precious nub in an experienced manner. She let out a series of loud moan clenching my hair and pushing my face further into her pussy. After several minutes of circling her clit with my tongue, i went in directly with firm, fast flicks of my tongue right through the center of her pleasure.

When her first orgasm hit seconds later. As the waves of pleasure crashed over and through her body, she grab my hair so tightly, my head was buried in her snatch so tightly. Just when i thought her climax had cooled off to the point where I slid a finger inside her she went right back into climax.

She flipped us over, her legs on either side of me. She began with kisses to my lips, then my neck, then my shoulders, then my bare chest, then my toned stomach. Unlike their initial kisses, these kisses had much more urgency. When she reached my waist, she slowly, deliberately and seductively stared into my eyes as she undid my belt and unzipped my shorts. In an instant, the rock hard cock that had been imprisoned within sprung free through the fly in my boxers.

"You seem ready for me." She moaned, peeling the boxers of me and my dick slapped her face. Her eyes remained on me as she lowered her mouth before she wrapped her lips around the head of my dick.swirling my cock with her tongue.

I groaned with pleasure as she worked her magic on me, alternating between her tongue and her hands.

"Fuck baby... I love you."

"I love you too."