Chapter 12: Look Alike Of Kelsey

"One night of pleasure"

——

The loud blasting music could be heard from out here, handing the car keys to the velvet I walked pass the huge cue that were waiting to go inside. The bouncer nodded his head as he recognised me, unhooking the rope I walked inside. Unbuttoning my blazer I walked towards the one individual who caught my eyes, she walked around in a skimpy lingerie. Her ginger hair reminded me of Kelsey, her thoughts had left me in need of pleasure all day.

"Mr De Luca." She seductively, her fingers playing with the buttons of my shirt.
"Let's go." Was all I said before heading towards the private section, the guard standing there opened the curtains allowing us to walk through.

Opening the usual private room which was in the end of the room, the ginger headed girl knew what to do the moment the doors clicked closed. She walked around until she stood in front of me before dropping to her knees, her fingers walked on my belt.

Once she had opened my belt, she unzipped my trousers letting my hard cock slap her across her face. I threw my head back closing my eyes when her fingers managed to wrap around my dick, she moved her fingers up and down making me let out a low groan in pleasure. Images of the night I shared with Kelsey appeared in my mind, the way her body arched to my touch.

"Fuck." I whispered when the ginger headed women wrapped her lips around the head of my throbbing cock, my fingers finding its way inside her hair fisting it into a tight grip. Steadying her face I began to face fuck her, hearing her gag made me pound her face harder as I moaned.

Closing my eyes the images of Kelsey's fingers combing through my hair before gripping it whilst my face was buried in between her legs, her moan and gasp as I took her to the heights no one has ever taken her.

"Mhhh." My eyes fluttered open at the sound the ginger headed women made, my free hand stroking her face. Her eyes were teary as she continued to take me in her mouth at my own pace. I growled loud continuing to pound her mouth into the pleasure I needed.

"Fuck fuck, yes Kelsey. I'm going to cum." I moaned, throwing my head back once against as i felt myself release inside her mouth, the images of Kelsey's lips around my dick taking it all in her mouth. A loud groan escaped my lips, before I pulled out still hard.

"Get on the sofa." She followed my orders silently, wiping the drooling spit from her chin as she unclasped her lingerie bra, ever so slowly removing it whilst keeping her gaze on me.

"I'm yours." She moaned as my lips attacked her neck, she arched her back as I lowered myself to the cleavage of her breast before taking in her hard nipple into my mouth, she let out another moan as I gently bit. Before adding a little pressure making her scream, my fingers lower down her her stomach to her pussy, moving her lacy things to the side my fingers found her soaked pussy as my middle finger found her clit rubbing it making her moan as she moaned.

"Yes, yes." She moaned, her head thrown back in pleasure as I continued to pleasure her. I felt her shudder, having an knee weakening orgasm. My free arms wrapped around her waist before she collapsed on to the floor. I pushed her onto the sofa before stepping out of the trousers I wore.

I grabbed ahold of my dick, slapping it on her wet pussy making her jump.

Lining up my dick till it was at the entrance of her pussy, before I thrusted inside hard and fast. She screamed aloud as I buried myself fully inside of her, she was nowhere as tight as Kelsey but it was enough to pleasure me.

"Take it all Kelsey, take it all like a good girl." I moaned out as I furiously kept pounding the ginger headed women who let out a loud moan, throwing her head back digging her fingers into the sofa.
"Fuck, I'm going to cum." She cried out, making me thrust into her harder, I grabbed ahold of both her legs placing them on my shoulder as I pounded inside of her hard and fast. It was not long before she let out a pleasurable scream whilst climaxing. Her screams turned into moaned as her eyes rolled back, she gripped the sofa tightly tearing it slightly.

"Fuck yes, just like that." She moaned out loudly, as she continued to scream.
"Your so fucking big, your filling me up." She screamed as she orgasmed again, throwing her head back.

I pulled out of her, turning her around until I no longer could see her face. I slammed back inside of her from behind as I dove right in, letting out a groan in pleasure. From behind the ginger headed women appeared to look as Kelsey.
I slapped the womens ass, letting her scream watching as it turned red but I did not once stop pounding inside of her.

My hand gripped her waist as she tried to move away, I pulled out before thrusting back inside of her making me moan and her let out a loud gasp. With my right hand gripped on to her hair making her head go back as i ruthlessly pounded inside of her feeling myself near close to the orgasm I needed all day.

I closed my eyes watching as Kelsey appeared, my fingers tracing her plumped lips as she looked me in the eyes. Fuck Kelsey, what are you doing to me. I cried out inside of my head as slammed one last time inside the ginger headed women before I pulled out slamming my dick on to her ass as I watched myself orgasm I roared aloud as I came on her.