Chapter 25: Druken Love

"Eventually, everything connects"

——

A few hours had turned to many hours, it was dark and passed mid night and Damien had yet to arrive. I frowned as I stared at my phone in hopes he would message or even ring but to my dismay he did not. I sat up from my bed, hearing shuffling before the door twisted open and Damien stumbled inside.

"Little mouse." He muttered as i stood up approaching him, a smirk on his face as he stumbled towards me letting the door close behind him.
"Damien, are you drunk?" I asked but I knew the answer to my question even before he could say it, I held on to him balancing him so he would not trip and fall.

"Just a little, you smell good." He whispered as he leaned his head into my neck, I gasped as he began to kiss around my neck.
"You need to sleep." I said, trying to pull away but he was bigger and stronger than me which made me stay put.

"I can't get you out of my head." He whispered into my ears, taking my earlobes in between his teeth making me let out a small audible moan.
"We should stop, your drunk." I whispered but I heard him mutter a no before he continued to kiss my neck. It was turning me on, I could feel the pool of wetness which was forming in my underwear.

My fingers comb through his hair, as I held him to me arching my neck for him as I bit my lower lips.
"Fuck." I heard him whisper before he stepped away, lust could clearly be seen in his eyes from the lamp light and the bulge in his pants.

"I am a gentle man, I won't do anything until you don't come to me." He repeated what he had said to me in London, his voice was raspy and hot. My heart skipped a beat and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I remembered kylie's words, I hated to admit it was I knew I was beginning to fall in love with this idiot in front of me.

I rushed into his arms knocking him on the bed as well fell together, his arms securely on my waist as my lips slammed on to him. He instantly responded back, making me moan into his mouth as I rocked my self up and down on his bulge.

"If we take this further, it's not a mistake." He whispered as we pulled away panting, I looked into his eyes gulping my spit down my throat.
"It's not a mistake." I whispered back, he instantly slammed his lips onto mine, I parted my lips letting him slide his tongue into mine. I moaned as our tongue caught for dominance, before he won. I moaned as he lifted me and turned us around until he was on top of me.

"Fuck, I can't stop wanting you and thinking of you." He whispered as he began to train down to my neck and to my cleavage. I arched my back moaning, my eyes closed for a moment. His hands ever so gentle pulled the red sundress down my body, I sighed as the cold breeze from the open window attacked my hardened nipple.

"Wait." He paused as I stopped him, he looked at me wearily, slightly disappointed thinking I had changed my decision.
"I-I want to taste you." His eyes instantly darkened again hearing my words, he got of the bed unzipping his trousers and pulling it down until it was down till his ankle. I got on my knees, crawling towards him as my breast dangled bouncing along each my steps.

I looked into his eyes as my fingers wrapped around the sides of his boxers, pulling it down. Instantly his hard dick flew out slapping me across the face, my hands wrap around it as I gently squeeze it making him gasp before starting slowly as I move it up and down before doing it a little faster.

"Fuck yes, just like that baby." He moaned, his cock felt amazing in my hands. My hands could not wrap around him fully due to his thickness, but I was able to provide him the pleasure he needed.
I took out my tongue licking the head of his dick making him shiver, I tasted his salty pre cum making me moan before wrapping my lips around the head. I slowly, but deliberately went down on his dick before coming up. His arms caressed my hair before grabbing it into a fist. I gradually began to suck him faster making him moan louder.

"Yes, fuck yes." He moaned out pumping himself into my mouth until he hit the back of my throat making me choke. I pulled back saliva leaking from my lips and drooling onto his dick. I spat on his dick with my eyes on him as I once again wrapped my palms around him fastening my pace as giving him a hand job.

My mouth returned back to his dick allowing him to thrust into my mouth, I gagged once again as his long thick dick hit the back of my throat. But this time I did not pull away instead I took him in deep down my throat, before pulling out gasping for air. I continued doing that taking him deep inside my mouth until he was buried in my throat.

"Fuck I'm coming." He roared out loudly, I sucked him harder and it was not long before I felt his salty cum explode into my mouth. He moaned loudly throwing his head back, as I swallowed his cum before cleaning him with my tongue.
"My turn." He whispered before slamming his lips on to mine, I laid back as he towered over me. I moaned in protest when his lips left mine to trail down the hollow of my neck to my breasts. I was on the threshold of a massive orgasm when he left them to continue down over the soft round of my belly to the edge of my lace panties. His tongue slipped under the edge at my hip before his teeth lightly bit into me. His mouth worked down over my thigh, licking and scraping his teeth over the flesh, leaving goose bumps in his wake.

he draped one of my legs over his shoulder, my foot resting on his shoulder blade, before he blew warm air against my wetness. I bit my lip and moaned, wanting more but afraid to ask. When I felt a quick lap of his tongue against me I came undone, calling out his name. His tongue touched me again, licking the length of me before settling on my clit. His softly suckled on it, swirling his tongue around and around it, his fingers entering me to press against my g spot.

After only a few strokes I came apart, gushing over his fingers, screaming that I couldn't take it. I felt like I was going to pass out if he didn't stop. Moments later I tasted myself on his lips as he kissed me; holding my bottom lip between his teeth, lightly sucking on it.

I felt him covering my body, felt him easing into me inch by delicious inch. I brought my legs up to bring him deeper into me, my body quivering as I stretched to accommodate him. When he was buried to the hilt time seemed to stop; the sound of my heartbeat, my wispy breaths became magnified in my mind. His fingers linked with mine before he placed our hands over my head and began to move within me.

Heat shimmered up from our joined bodies; skin became flushed and misted as we both fought for control, trying to hold on for every possible second. My nails bit into his back, my teeth into his shoulder in my bid to hold back the stars. I could hear his ragged panting against my ear and feel his hand gripping the underneath of my thigh.

I let go when I felt him tensing; just moments before his self-control began to slip, letting my body arch and buck against him before going limp. The after effects of a mind shattering orgasm left me drained, dazed, high from it. His fingers tightened on my hand as he followed suit calling my name as he sheathed himself deeply on last time. After what seemed like an eternity and our breathing had evened out again, he rolled on to his back keeping himself within me as he settled me on top of him. What I had experienced would change my life forever, for better or worse as they say.

"Please don't make me fall in love with you." I whispered as a silent tear rolled down my cheek, I turned my head to look at him only to hear a low snore escape his parted lips.