Chapter 33: Marry Me For Real

"All you are is all I'll ever need"

——

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT—-

My head felt as if someone had thrown a thousand bricks on my head, I groaned as i fluttered my eyes open instantly closing it as the bright burned my eyes. Finally getting the courage, I slowly opened my eyes taking in the room around me. The walls were a light shade of blue, with white ceiling a light stuck to the ceiling. A humongous window to my left and I laid on a hospital bed with a beeping machine beside me.

All the memories for Stephan entered my head making me frown, was I alive. I could not remember anything after Stephan had removed his mask revealing himself to me. A single tear rolled down my cheeks, I had pained many. I was so engrossed in my sister I had not see the other person who had become injured.

"Aunt Kelsey, your awake." My head snapped towards Mabel, she clapped her hands excitedly before rushing towards me. She grabbed the nearest chair and pushed it towards me before climbing on top of it and on to my bed.

"Heyy, little champ. How are you?" I asked, I lifted my hand and ruffled her hair making her giggle. She was a mirror reflection of Katherine, except the eyes which I always wondered who it looked like it made sense she had gotten the eyes from Damien.
"Can I tell you a secret." Mabel said leaning forward, I nodded my head at her with a small smile on my face.

"Go on." I whispered back to her, she giggled lowly I could feel her breath fanning on my ears.
"I have found my daddy." A wide smile appeared on my lips seeing how excited she was, I remember the times me and Ariel would stay up late trying to find her biological father but fate has other games.

"I know. Do you like him?" I asked my smile still on my face, my body still felt weak but I was glad to see Mabel.
"I do, he's cute." She winked making me gasp at her this made her let out a loud giggle, we had not realised there was an intruder in the room listening to our little conversation.

"Talking about me." My smile dropped as Damien approached us, he lifted Mabel into his arms as she giggled. His eyes fell on me, making me quickly look away.
"You should go outside, mummy is waiting for you." Mabel nodded her head waving me a good bye as she rushed out of the room. I could hear my heart skip a beat, I kept my gaze down when I heard him pull the chair back and sit down.

"I know I have upset you, hurt you." He spoke, my eyes welled up with tears making me bite my lower lips.
"I don't want to talk about it." I said, raising my head as I looked him in the eyes.
He shook his head as he got up sitting on the bed and grabbed my face in his palms.

"Don't give me that look, Kelsey. You once asked me if I've ever been in love. What I thought was love was just a childhood love, nothing that compares to how I feel about you now. I did not know what love was before, but I do now." He whispered, making my tears roll down my cheeks and he wiped it away with his thumb.
"I took her away from you." I whispered and he shook his head at me.

"You didn't take anything from me, she left cause she was selfish not you. You gave me the biggest blessing, you raised Mabel when you were so young yourself. And I can't stop loving you for that." I gulped at his words, he pressed his lips on to my forehead. I closed my eyes feeling the familiar butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I-I can't. Katherine will always be a reminder if I be with you. We will never be happy." I whispered, I could not be the reason to be blamed everytime we would argue. I would not be able to take it.

"She won't be, I have closed her chapter. I have opened a new book, where I have a dream of you and me being madly in love getting married, having so many babies and growing old with you." I sobbed hearing his words, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hugged me back. I loved this man to bits, when I first met him in the bliss filled night and stole from him he was mine from then.

I let out a small giggle, making him pull away as he arched his eyebrows at me.
"I still can't believe I stole money from you to catch a cab home." I giggled which he joined in, he leaned his forehead against mine.
"I think I have a few ways I would like you to return the money you stole." I smirked understanding what he was trying to say, I leaned forward connecting our lips together making us moan.

I pulled away panting heavily, whilst he licked his lips and a smirk on his face.

"So are you really a criminal?" I asked remember the moment from the park, he seemed nervous and shrugged his shoulders.
"I may be a mafia leader." He said, I wanted to be scared but for some reason I wasn't. This man in front of me was my everything, I knew he would never harm me.

"Hmm, my criminal lover." I giggled which he joined in.

"You taste good." He whispered making my cheeks burn, I watched as he burst out laughing loudly making me roll my eyes at him.
"So no more fake fiance?" I asked him, the smirk on his face remained as he held my palms looking at my ring.

"Will you do me the honours, and turning into my real fiancé rather than fake?" He asked, I giggled. I nodded my head at his as I kissed his lips once again.
"A hundred times yes." I said in between our kisses I felt him smile as he kissed me. This was probably one of my best days of my life. I now had the love of my life in my arms, our past was forgotten and we were now able to look at our future.