Chapter 13: Mess With The Monster

"Things end but memories last forever"

——

Shoving five hundred Euros into the bra of the ginger head girl, I turned to pick up my fallen shirt. Sliding my shirt on I did not bother to button it up too distracted by my phone buzzing. I arched my eyebrows as the caller name written in bold popped up.

I picked up my phone answering it before placing it on my ears, I continued to tuck my wallet into my trousers as I waited for her to say something.
"Are you busy?" Was what she said first, a smirk appeared on my lips as I turned to look at the ginger headed women who stayed limp on the sofa exhausted from the wild fucking I gave her.

"You can say something like that." I replied back into the phone, I approached the ginger head my fingers running over her lips as her eyes fluttered open to look at me.
"Leaving so soon." The ginger headed women spoke, who's name I did not bother to ask. I paid for the pleasure I received, she was not important to me to know her name.

"So your with a women." A smirk appeared on my lips at Kelsey's words.
"Little mouse, are you jealous?" I asked as I finally began to button up my shirt, before turning to pick up the blazer I had lazily dropped to the ground.

"Jealous and me, it's takes more than your whorish ways to get to me." She scoffed, i arched my eyebrows at her words my smirk widening even more. I did not give the ginger headed women another look before I walked out, I gave a silent nod to the guard at the door before exiting the strip club.

"So tell me, little mouse. What will it take to get you jealous?" I asked, grabbing my keys from the velvet before tipping him a large sum. I unlocked my car sliding into the drivers seat. Turning my phone into speakers as I reversed out of the car park.
"What you do is none of my business, you are my fake fiancé nothing more." If only she knew the thoughts that were running through my head whilst I was with the stripper. How her mere existence was making me hard for her.

"Why did you call me, Little mouse?" I asked changing the subject, I heard her let out a sigh of relief before she spoke again.
"Mother wanted to know what colour you will wear for the engagement, and also your ring size." I hummed in response, my eyes darting to the rear mirror watch a black Range Rover tailing behind me.

"I'll send over my ring size through text, as for the colour of our outfits it is the least of my concern choose what ever colour you want." I answered my eyes still stuck on the car as I took a sharp left, and just as I thought the car followed behind me. My free hand lowered to my glove box, grabbing my gun as I was prepared for the worst.

It was not long before gun shot rang behind me, my car swerved as the bastard shot my tired.

"What's going on, was that a gun shot sound?" I heard Kelsey speak, I could hear the fear in her voice. I mentally groaned forgetting she was still on the line.
"Welcome to my life, baby." I said before disconnecting the phone, when my car spun around to face the Range Rover I pulled my gun out of the window firing at the Range Rover who reversed back.

My gun shot never ended as I continued to fire, I narrowed my eyes when there was no movement. I opened my door, stepping out. When I saw the window roll down I quickly duck behind my door firing at the extended hand which held a gun. The bullet hit his wrist instantly releasing the gun.

Who ever was behind the wheel, began to reverse back quickly losing balance the car hit the tree behind. I took the opportunity to walk towards it, I watched a man come out, holding his wrist as blood leaked on to the ground and attempt to run.

I shot another bullet at his feet making him collapse to the ground with a groan. I stopped when I reached his feet, the man laid on his stomach, which made it hard for me to see who it was in the dark night.

I crouched down turning him around, he seemed frightened as he tried to escape but I gripped his chin whilst an evil smirk settled on my face.
"You made the wrong decision to mess with the monster." I growled out before aiming my gun to his forehead, the fear in his eyes gave me satisfaction. I craved for the fear, it filled my hunger.

"Please, let me go I have a family." I rolled my eyes at the typical line everyone used. I had heard it before multiple times.
"Too bad." Was all I said before knocking him unconscious by hitting him with the back of my gun. Grabbing on to his collar I dragged him to my car, opening the trunk before throwing him inside.

The drive to the warehouse was not long, I ordered my men to take the man out of the trunk as I walked inside. Everyone lowered their head in respect, walking further inside my eyes landed on my second in command and also my best friend.

Cole Smith.

"I knew I was going to receive my lamb to chop today, my palms were itching." He smirked as my men dropped the man on to the wooden chair before tying him up with ropes.
"Get out all the information from him, who he is? Who sent him? This man was not a professional." I spoke to which Cole nodded his head, instructing one of the guards to grab the tray from the weapon room. Cole's speciality was using his tools to torture.

I was not called a monster for no reason, I ran the biggest mafia in the world. I had police, politicians and everyone around it wrapped in my fingers.