Chapter 34: I Object

"Happy endings come after a story with lots of ups and downs"

——

Head over to book 2- Drown In Your Pain after you have finished reading the chapter

Book 2 is an continuation of this chapter and onwards....

My life was perfect, six months after the incident me and Ariel graduated from university with a first. I received my grandfather's inheritance and opened a branch for my fashion designing company, it felt amazing to be my own boss. So far my business was shoot the stars, celebrities had worn it to the red carpets, my business were receiving so much profit. It was perfect.

As for Ariel, me and Damien convinced her and Mable to come to Italy and live together as one family, she debated at first but in the end agreed. I had positioned her as the CEO of my business, left me stress free. She had also opened a business supplying materials to businesses, I made sure all the materials came from her business.

My relationship with my parents had become amazing, we left the past in the end and worked as a family to look forward. Fathers business began to gain profit with the help of Damien being his business partner, the made it to how it use to be or even better.

As for mine and Damien's relationship let just say it involved a lot of sex and lots of petty arguments, but we both knew we could not stay with out each other. We were heads over heels in love with each other.

I nervously stared at the pregnancy test which sat in my palms, my stomach fluttered scared to see his reaction. I knew he was spending alot of time with Mabel to catch up on their bonding and I was not sure if this was the perfect time to announce my pregnancy.

A hand placed on my shoulder making me turn my head to Ariel, she gave my shoulders a gentle squeeze.
"He will be over the moon, now put that in the case and let's get you Married." I smiled widely place the pregnancy test on the rectangular blue box, I inhaled and exhaled a breath before turning and looking at myself one last time in the mirror.

My dress was long white tulle v necked mermaid lace, it was strap free and backless. Hugging my breast securely. There was a small slit on the middle of my breast, and the white dressed hugged my curves perfectly. There was a beautiful circular trail which held lace on it. The dress was designed by Ariel, and she had a wide smile on her face.

My hair was in a beautiful bun and a small diamond white crown on my head with a veil.

"You look beautiful." Mother said entering my room, I gave her a warm smile as I hugged her. I had to make sure I did not cry as I did not want to ruin my make up which had taken several hours to do.
"You look gorgeous." Father said as he trailed behind mother, his eyes moist from the tears as he kissed my forehead.

"Shall we walk the aisle." Ariel said to which we all nodded our head, tangling my arms with my father we walked down the stairs to the entrance of where the wedding was kept.
Mabel being the flower girl walked first, she threw petals to the ground as she walked down the white carpet. Ariel followed behind with a Bouquet of white roses. As the doors opened and I walked out with my father, my eyes remained on Damien, a wide smile on his face as he stared at me.

As we reached the end of the aisle my father gave my hand to Damien who helped me up the stage, until I was standing in front of him.

"You look beautiful." He whispered making my cheeks heat up in blush.
"You don't look bad yourself." I said making him smirk, I jumped hearing the priest clear his throat I looked at him and he gave me a smile with a wink making Damien chuckle.

"Welcome, loved ones. We are gathered here today to join Damien De Luca  and Kelsey McGuire in holy matrimony. Repeat after me I Damien De Luca, I promise to cherish you always, to honour and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us."

Damien repeated what the priest asked him to say with a smile on his face, we intertwined our fingers together.

"I do." I said loudly making Damien's smile widen.

"I Kelsey Mcguire take Damien De Luca as my husband and promise to cherish you always, to honour and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us." I repeated what they said said and waited for Damien to say His 'I do'.

"I do." He said, we turned to look at the priest.
"If anyone has any objections speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said waiting for a few minutes, me and Damien just stared into each other's eyes today was the day we would be come one our surnames would become one.

"I object." My head snapped towards the voice, my hands dropping from Damien's hands as everyone in the room stood up gasping as my eyes remained frozen at the person who objected.

The End

Book 2 will now be out
Drown In Your Pain
Check it out now!!!!

Book 2 will now be outDrown In Your Pain Check it out now!!!!