Chapter 15: Mine For The Night

"Lust rushes but love waits"

——

I moaned slamming him onto the wall, I tugged his blazer till it tell to the ground. Still not disconnecting our lips, my eyes were closed as i unzipped his trousers before dropping to the ground in front of him. My eyes looking into his lust filled gaze, I pulled his trousers down until he stepped out of them. Pulling his boxers down until his hard prick came to my gaze.

"Your mine for the night." I whispered my gaze meeting his again, my fingers wrapping around his shaft as I moved my hand up and down making him throw his head back and let out a groan of pleasure.

I spat on his dick making it wet with my saliva, before I licked his purple filled with blood head. Precum oozed out of him, making me known of his excitement. I gave him a hand job before sucking him into my mouth, moving my head up and down with my hands.

I moved my hands on to his naked thighs, deep throating his dick until it was embedded into my throat. I gagged as I pulled away, moaning my fingers finding his dick as I spread my saliva all over his dick before putting it back on my mouth and moving my mouth quicker than before.
"Shit, yes baby." He moaned, his fingers finding its way into my hair, helping me move my head faster before he slammed himself fully inside of me.

"Fuck." I moaned gasping for air as I pulled him out, his fingers tracing my lips. He moves his fingers to my arms making me stand up.
"Tonight's your night." Was all he said before he unzips my dress letting it fall to the ground, he takes a sharp in take as he looks at my black lacy lingerie, I unsnap my bra letting it drop to the ground.

He leans over and kisses my neck and begins to trail kissing down to my chest. I arched my back when his tongue twirls around my nipple, before sucking them into his mouth.

"Your beautiful." He moans to before lifting me up, i connect our lips as he moves us to his bed. Instantly I shiver feeling his cold duvet pressing against me, I looked down as his fingers find my thong and tug it until it is no longer on me.

He grabs ahold of my leg showering it with kisses before leaning in more, he blows on my already wet and aching pussy making me moan as it pulse waiting for him.

But as he leans to eat me out and take me to the heights of pleasure, I stop him making him narrow his eyes in confusion.
"I want you to watch." I say seductively, his eyes darken at my words. My fingers move into my mouth as I suck on it like I was sucking a dick making it wet before making a popping sound as I removed it, my fingers slid down my stomach before I parted my pulsing pussy and finding my clit.

I arched my back moaning as I rubbed myself, my body lifting from the bed before my eyes looked at him as he moved his fingers up and down his cock, i slid a finger inside of me by just watching him feeling myself grow closer to an orgasm.

"Fuck I am going to cum." I moaned closing my eyes when my fingers were grabbed and removed, I sighed as I snapped my eyes open to look at him towering over my pussy.
"Only I can make you cum." He growled, before he leaned down his tongue finding my clit making me moan as I grabbed ahold of his face pushing him further into me.
"Yes yes yes." I screamed, arching my back as I began to ride his face. I gasped feeling a thick finger enter me almost filling me up. I came instantly as he ruthlessly began to suck me.

I continued to lick me until he drank all my orgasm, before he kissed my stomach and my breast until he was inches away from my lips.
"Taste yourself." I gasped at his words as he connected our lips, I could taste myself on his tongue making me moan. His hands parted my legs further, I felt his cock rub against my sensitive clit.

"Fuck me." I moaned into the kiss and instantly he thrusted inside of me making me scream, he rocked himself inside of me hard and fast making my nails dig into his back, I bit my lower lips pulling my face away and throwing it back feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head.
"Fuck yes, fuck me harder." I screamed thrusting myself along with him, I could feel him splitting me in half taking me to cloud nine.

"Your so tight." He moaned as he pounded inside of me, I gasped as I felt myself being lifted. He leaned me against wall with my legs wrapped around his waist, before he continued to slam inside of me.
"Your going to make me cum." I moaned pressing our forehead together as we both moaned, lost in our own pleasure as I moved up and down moving along with him.

"Fuck yes, your pussy's mine. Say your mine." He growled into my ears as he ruthlessly pounded inside of me ruining me for anyone else. I moaned against him.
"I-I'm yours, my body is yours, my pussy is yours. Ohh god keep fucking me." I moaned out aloud, feeling myself reaching my orgasm, I could feel his cock pulsing and I knew he was going to cum.

"Fuck I'm cumming." I screamed throwing my head back as I orgasmed on his dick, and soon after he released himself inside of me. I fell limp in his arms breathing heavily, struggling to catch my breath as my head leaned against his shoulder.

I gasped as he laid me on the bed, my eyes meeting his.

"I am not done with you yet."