Exam

After doing our warm up and stretching we assembled infront of the coach in a line as we were told before.

,,I'll go over to each of you, you tell me your name and position and then I'll decide whether you'll be on the field for the first game or not. We have 24 players so it's 2 games with 11 players each. Some of you may have to play twice tough. You in the back, start!"

,,Akuma, Striker"
,,Hikaru, Striker"
,,Kariya, Defender"
,,Nishizono, Goalkeeper/Defender"
,,Matsukaze, Midfielder"
,,Tsurugi, Striker"
,,Mahiru, Midfielder"
,,Kazuma, Midfielder"
,,Nano, Striker"
,,Nishikawa, Striker"
,,Aoki, Defender"
,,Ishimoto, Striker"
,,Takashima, Midfielder"
,,Tanigawa, Midfielder"
,,Ishihara, Defender"
,,Kiraki, Defender"
,,Shiraki, Defender"
,,Fukuhara,Defender"
,,Yanagawa, Goalkeeper"
,,Nakashima, Midfielder"
,,Yanagi, Midfielder"
,,Mae, Defender/Midfielder"
,,Makuro, Goalkeeper"
,,Hayasuke, Striker"

,,Alright. We're playing with a 2-2-2 formation on each half. Go on the field when I say your name.
Strikers: Akuma, Ishimoto, Nishikawa, Hayasuke
Midfielders: Yanagi, Mae, Takashima, Tanigawa
Defenders: Fukuhara, Ikeda, Ishihara, Shiraki
Goalkeepers: Yanagawa, Makuro
That's all!"

Shinsuke's PoV :
,,Seems like we'll play in the second game huh?"
,,I guess so. I'm really excited to play though." said Tenma smiling brightly.
Kariya joined in:,, It's going to be good to see how the others are doing. If they're bad then we're pretty save to join. And it's also funny to watch." a devilish smirk appeared on his face.
Guess some things never change.

After the game...

,,Good work! The rest get onto the field now!"

Finally!

Noone's PoV :
There is the whistle! The 2nd match begins with Hikaru and Tsurugi storming up the field. Swiftly followed by Tenma and some other midfielders up to the middle and higher up the field. The ball gets stolen but Aoki defends it with a hissatsu.

Aoki: Buck fever!
Out of nowhere, a deer appears and the opponent seems nervous. He's not paying attention properly and the ball get's stolen.

With the successful hissatsu, Aoki passes the ball to midfielder Nakashima who makes his way past 2 others and passes over to Tsurugi.

Tsurugi: Devil burst!
Everyone watches as black wings appear on the navy blue headed boy. He flies up and rotates before he forcefully shoots the ball making it glow in the colours blue, orange and black.

Shinsuke get's out his keshin and blocks the attack without problems.

Tsurugi: Tch!
Tenma: Good idea, Shinsuke! Let's use our keshins (avatar) to win!
Majin Pegasus Arc!

Tsurugi's PoV:
No way..
I watched as a keshin appeared behind Tenma. A big one with wings.

That must be so unfortunate for you, haha!

Tenma's PoV :
I brought out my keshin and easily dodged any attack. The goalkeeper, once again Yanagawa, looked frightened. His body wasn't ready to catch a shoot of that strength. I shot anyways and made our first goal.

Noone's PoV :
The game ended with a 4 to 0.
With Shinsuke in one goal, it was a forseen outcome. On the field where players with keshins, everyone was panting but they were happy about their undeniable win.

Now it was time for the announcement of the qualified members and the introduction of the coach that everyone had been patiently but eagerly awaiting.

Who will make it? Who was good enough and who has to find a new club?