Sleepover part 2

Meanwhile in Tenma's room...
,,Ah it was so fun spending time with some old friends again. Just like in the old days."

Aoi: You mean when you randomly invited the whole team out of nowhere and poor aunt Aki had to cook for like 17 heads more than usually?

,,Hehe." Tenma scratched his head sheepishly. ,,I do my best to help her out in the household for household in exchange. That's the least I can do for her."

Aoi: Better don't slack of with that in the future. I expect the same.

Tenma: I know, I know haha. I'll help you out too of course.

The cinnamon roll boy wrapped his arms around his blueberry girlfriend (wHaT iS tHiS dEsCriPtiOn) who giggled in response.
They layed in bed together starring at the ceiling. ,,I miss Sasuke.." ,,Me too. Very much. But he's with us even now and looks after us. I just know it. I can feel it."

Aoi rested her head against her boyfriend's chest and they both drifted off to sleep thinking about Sasuke being with them and protecting them while they're in dreamland.

On the same floor, at the end of the corridor, was Shinsuke's and Hikaru's room.

Shinsuke: Say, why is it that you and Kariya ended up in the same highschool? I know you're friends but it wasn't because he told you to join, right?

Hikaru: Well.. that's basically what happened yeah. But I don't mind it.
Kariya is my best friend actually.
And thanks to him, I'll be able to enjoy my school time with my other friends like you and Tenma. I don't think another school would have taken me either.
I'm not bad in school but I'm not exactly exceptional either like Shindou.
My uncle, Kageyama Reiji, would have probably wanted me to join Teikoku back in middle school and then follow the steps of my other classmates there but I just don't fit in there as a person.

Shinsuke: Hmmmm.. You're football skills would have suited into Teikoku but you as a person.. I can't see that at all.

Hikaru: Me neither haha

Shinsuke: I'm just as glad that I get to enjoy my school time with my other close friends. I'm also not good enough for the other ones.

Hikaru: Now that I think of it... I can understand why everyone else is here, but what about Aoi? I bet she could have made it into a better school. Did she apply just because of Tenma?

Shinsuke: Yep. That was the only reason.

Hikaru: She really did that just to be with him. Aoi is incredible. She always puts others above her.

Shinsuke: She may scold Tenma every now and then but he means the world to her.
I'm so glad they finally got together. Many of us had been rooting for them back in Raimon already.

Hikaru: That's true!

Shinsuke rolled over and put his hands above his head as he starred at the ceiling.

Shinsuke: Hey Hikaru

Hikaru: Yes?

Shinsuke: What do you think about Tsurugi?

Hikaru: Tsurugi? Hm... I think he's quite scary.

Shinsuke: I've got a really bad feeling about him.

Hikaru: I get what you mean. We barely know anything about him and he's always alone when he's not with us.

Shinsuke: Yeah. He's totally loner.

Hikaru: But he seems fine with it.

Shinsuke: It looks like it.
...

But I'll keep an eye on him. Something about him seems fishy. Tenma doesn't seem to notice and he's always been very open even towards strangers. He could easily get himself into something bad.

Hikaru: So would you probably ^^"

Shinsuke: Heyy! That's not the point

Hikaru: Yea yea hehe

Shinsuke: *sigh*... Anyways. It's late. I'll go to bed. *yawn* Good night.

Hikaru: Good night Shinsuke