Sleepover part 1

Tsurugi's PoV:

So he doesn't even know where he got them from. Those scars located right at his back, so deep and long they could clearly only be from wings. The wings of an angel.
I bet he doesn't remember because he never noticed that being that took advantage of his body.
The moment of the accident might have really been the moment where the angel entered him. It lured him by using Sasuke and then entered when he got scared.
Just why his mission has something to do with soccer is still unclear to me...

Kirino walked past me on my way and he glared at me with an expression I knew all too well already. He could see it, he's a reader.

Unfazed by him I entered the guest room I was given. My bed was ready and on the other one layed my roommate for this night. Kariya.

,,Made it back in one piece, hm?" he grinned.
,,What's that supposed to mean?"

Kariya: You should be careful around Kirino. He's a reader and smart as well. Kirino was the one who always got in my way back in Raimon.

Tsurugi: Don't really care about him. He goes to a different school anyways, he won't get in my way. What does he got to do with me anyways.

Annoyed I just rolled my eyes.
This place is full of "positive energy".
I'd prefer visiting a graveyard over this.

Kariya: How's your job at the club going?

Tsurugi: Like always. What about your "job"?

Kariya smirked and layed down after a quick stretch. ,,It's been going on for a while. I have some advantages but I'm honestly not sure when to end it. It's getting quite tiring."

Tsurugi: I see. Better don't wait too long. The longer you wait, the more of an impact it will have on you in the future.

Kariya: ,,Yea yea I know."

.......

In Shindou's and Kirino's room:

,,No. You should have seen his aura, Shindou. That Tsurugi guy is definitely a hunter."

,,So you think he's after him?"

Kirino: Most definitely. That's the only logical way to see it. What do you think? Should we warn him?

Kirino's roomate looked in thoughts while he tied his hair in the back to a low ponytail.
,,I doubt it will work. He doesn't seem to be aware of his situation, nor believe in the stories. Maybe he would believe us for a moment but it's too risky to tell him the truth. It could get him into even more danger than he's already in. We'll ask Travis to keep an eye on them during training and matches at least for us."

Kirino: That's a good idea. That way nobody will suspect a thing.

The pink haired male layed down and crossed the arms over his head. ,,I wonder what his intentions are.."

Shindou:,, None of our business. The only thing that is important for us is his target. We'll have to find a way to safe him through the shadows. It would be easier to do so directly but we don't know how dangerous Tsurugi Kyousuke or the people he works with can get. Let's not get ourselves involved in unnecessary danger. We're in a different uni anyways so we're not able to be around him."

,,Yea.."

Shindou: ,,Let's go to bed. We can think about this some more tomorrow."

,,You're right. It's useless staying up all night because of it."

And so the lights got turned off and the 2 boys went to bed.