Hikaru

Hikaru's PoV :
God I'm exhausted..
But it was refreshing somehow too.
The level of the players are all different and you really have to think about each move you make since your teammates might not be on your level and make mistakes often.
I remember when I was new to soccer basically and joined the Raimon soccer club back in Junior high.
I'm glad some of my former teammates and friends are with me.
There were also supportive and helped me train eventhough I had only been playing for 2 months. Kariya can be mean sometimes. He likes to fool people to have fun but I know that he would never actually harm anyone intentionally.
We've been friends since first year at Raimon and I know sides of him that nobody else knows. I'm glad to have him as my friend. Best friend even. I can always rely on him.

Back in Jr. High I couldn't exactly stand up for myself. I never wanted to say no to my friends and let myself get dragged around even.

It got better. Bit by bit. If my friends need me, I'm still here for them though.

I remember that, when I went over to the Raimon soccer club room, I was so nervous. I didn't even know if I should go in or not.
Afterall I knew what my uncle Kageyama Reiji had done to Raimon back then and I'm his niece..
I came at a good but also bad time.
Couch Kidou seemed to dislike me a bit at first but he gave me chances and supported me anyways. On top of that I didn't have to go through an entrance exam because couch Endou didn't believe in them.
I wouldn't have managed to join without him since I had only started playing 2 months ago and the team was in the middle of Holy Road, leading a revolution.

But apparently I'm a quick learner and a lot of people said that I was the key to the win against Hakuren back then. Gotta admit, I was seriously flattered. Embarrassed even.

I'm relieved that I still have contact with some of my former teammates and friends.
I wouldn't want to lose them. Ever.
Without them it would feel like starting over and leaving our history behind as the past that was just something I experienced back in my Jr. high years.

I'm thankful for the now and the people that are beside me.