XIII - Confusion Enters the Party

Soft, tender hands caressed her face. She did not back away. She would be stupid if she even thought about backing away.

There were no tingles that coursed through her body, these touches did not induce shudders, these soft and amazing hands just made her feel more. She felt more. For the longest time, her body felt capable of more than just pain. The fingers that were currently running down her torso made her feel more than just a sack of potatoes or a body bag. They made her feel that she was finally a person, no, for once, a human being.

Her face suddenly felt wet. Surprisingly, they were coming from her abused tear ducts. She was confused as to why they didn't hurt. As his thumb brushed her tears away, she understood why. Because her tear ducts were finally used for a different purpose. After five years, they finally produced soft happy tears. Tears that were now being softly kissed away.

She didn't know what was happening. But she did not want it to stop.

This was wrong but why stop now?

As he kissed her private lips, she closed her eyes and hoped that she wasn't dreaming.

As his tongue entered her, she finally acknowledged the man above. She did not say her thanks but she asked for more. She hoped that this was forever.

As his prick tenderly massaged her insides, tears continued to pour out of her eyes as she thought maybe, just maybe, after five years of abuse and torture, this was the mark of a new beginning.

She finally opened her eyes as he settled in beside her on the bed. She gave a soft gasp as he took her in his arms. Cuddling. He wanted to cuddle with the body bag. Her husband tightened his arms around her, answering her question.

As he turned her body she spied her jeans on the floor. She saw the peeking letter from the pocket. Was this his doing? She scoffed at the idea of him asking her husband to be more tender in bed.

She blushed at the idea that their guest downstairs might have heard what just happened. Maybe tomorrow she can ask him. But tonight, she was going to take pleasure in her husband's change in character.

-----------

Your comments and votes may just make me write faster.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this one.