XIX - Front Door

The woman stood crying at her front door. She didn't know how long she was there until she saw her smirking husband standing there, still in his lab coat and scrubs. She was confused as to why he was home so early. It was never like him to miss work just for nothing.

Fortunately, the woman remembered her husband's changed ways. She shouldn't be afraid of him being home anymore. Excitement quickly replaced her sadness and fear. There was no point in worrying about the past, especially on who ran out of their house earlier.

"I see my planned work," her husband whispered to her ear. She never noticed him coming towards her. "What a stupid bitch you are."

Now she was confused. What was this game her husband was playing? Should she laugh? Laughing would be appropriate now right? She tried but somehow her brain knew that this would only bring pain. Once again her body has turned on its defense. She decided not to speak and quiet down her breathing.

"He's been very nosy lately, that best friend of mine. Which I found very strange because when you left this place, not once did he ask about you. He didn't even show up for our wedding! Then out of nowhere I get phone calls and then a request to visit and then a plead for a sleepover." Her demented husband was now slowly circling her. She stood there stiff as a board as he spat on her. A monkey can guess that he was speaking about their guest.

"So I let him come and see. But I couldn't let him take you away from me. No one can take you away from me. Because YOU'RE MINE!" Her husband let out a loud roar as he slapped her on her face. She quickly fell on the floor from the amount of force he exerted. The woman wanted to stand back up but her head started throbbing from the pain. Her brain wasn't expecting that blow.

"There was only one way to prevent that. So I became the good boy you wanted me to be. I took my medicine. You know the ones you always try to slip in my food? Yeah I took those. I knew if I was a good boy you wouldn't leave me."

In the past she would try to stop the tears. He doesn't like to see her cry. Whenever her husband sees her cry he would feel bad and become violent. But now she can't. She was now sobbing as the truth came out. Once again she let herself become stupid and fall for the affections of a man. The woman looked up through tear filled eyes at the open front door. Their guest was right. Her stupidity did not go away. It only got worse.

As the woman was processing these thoughts through her head, her husband tore through the nightgown she was still wearing. She flinched when he violently entered her. Blood was currently the lubrication that helped his prick slide in and out of her. As his seed fill her womb, that was when she realized she had enough. She was done with all the rape and torture. No more she thought to herself. When her husband pulled out of her with a menacing laugh, that was when she decided to run.

--------------
One more chapter! Thank you to my readers :) don't forget to comment and vote!