Spidey Question! (Important details for the story!)

Ranger: What's up true believers! I got a little question for you guys, and I think I left something similar last chapter but I wanna know should the reader/Spidey go against a big villain from the start or should I save it. I will show two different scenarios depending on which one is more favorable.

Scenario A: If the reader goes against a big villain It will be a movie-related villain and could affect the reader's suit (No it won't be venom or anything that will alter the suit) while also giving you and the girls a big challenge but barley anytime for building character.

Scenario B: If we don't go big with the villain this will most likely build up to something as well giving a chance for the reader to interact with others to build character for him and the others he talks to. (Which also leads to a more lovely bond with others.)

Ranger: That's pretty much it. This is also why I haven't put any big name drops besides Dr. Connors or a mention of Oscorp. Also, would you like to have someone the reader knows that is connected to Oscorp, if so it could lead you to meet a couple of others?

Ranger: Btw I wanna say this now Goblin will be in the story but I think I'll save him for near the end type of thing (meaning this book will be a season type of thing so yeah). And remember I will be adding some plots related to a comic or show/movie thing with Spider-Man, so points, if you know, where I'm going with these.

Ranger: Finally, I wanted this aunt may be like Marisa Tomei's (MCU) version but I didn't know if I should since I didn't want to get hate for having that aunt may so let me know but the goes to ask who should play Uncle Ben? Lmk and I'll look into it (If yall do choose Tobey or Andrew's aunt and uncle they will look like them.) 

Ranger: Anyway that's it for now. As you are watching this I am working on chapter 3 so please make sure you guys respond asap! Until next time guys E-

???: Excelsior!

Ranger: Ok I swear I know who that is!