Chapter 30: #IllDoMyOwnThing Part 1

Y/n POV:

My Alarm:

I wake up from the sound of my alarm which in response I sort of well...

Y/n: Damn it... that's my fifth clock.

I get up and start stretching with a yawn.

Y/n: I gotta start setting my clock from far away.

I took a shower got dressed and then brush my teeth. Of course I forget how strong I am and blast my toothpaste all over my bathroom... ok I could have that better.

Anyway after getting my morning routine done I went to see if Diana wanted to hang out since it's Saturday. I head to her room and knock on her door... no answer.

Y/n: Diana? You still asleep? Helloooo?

I still waited for a bit but still nothing.

Y/n: Welp I politely waited and didn't barge in like a dumb harem protag so whatever happens ain't on me.

I open her door and prepare for the worst with my Spidey sense but... nothing. Like she was not in the room.

Y/n: Huh strange.

Just then Aunt May came by.

May: Oh morning Y/n.

Y/n: Oh hey Aunt May. You know where Diana is at?

May: Oh she step out early. Something about "early sparring" whatever that means.

Y/n: Ah I see...

To be honest I'm kind of bummed out about that since I really did wanna hang with Diana. I guess May knew what I was thinking since she pat my back.

May: Aw cheer up Y/n. There is always next time. Besides don't you have any other friends to hangout with?

Y/n: Yeah... Yeah! Thanks May!

With that said I went to call the other girls and heck even the guys (Garth, Barry, and... ugh Hal) and we are gonna have the best  day ever!

So that was lie.

I'm now walking down the street depressed because for some weird reason EVERYONE is busy today.

Karen and Babs are working on some project together, Zee is practicing some new magic skills from her father, Jess is at a protest, Kara went to a private concert with a different group, Barry is working overtime at Sweet Justice, Garth is at a beach trip, and Even Hal frickin Jordan has plans.

I didn't pick up much on what he was doing but it something around the lines of fighter pilot.

I got so desperate that I even message Leslie. As I did a message came up saying she was taking sometime from the internet.

Surprisingly I would hang with Carol but don't know her number... weird right? The girl who is somewhat stalks me hasn't gave me her number... don't know if that says something or not.

Last but not least is Lois but knowing her she is most likely busy on a story. Saturday may be a day for your average high school student to rest but Lois is a hard worker.

Y/n: *sigh* It's just me... this sucks.

Just me... by myself... WHAT AM I SAYING!

Y/n: You know what. I can make the most of it. And if Y/n can't.

I then proceed to run to an abandon alley way (cause metropolis has a lot of those) and change clothes as I swing out a different way.

Spider-Man: Spider-Man Will!

I mean come on with how much I had to help with my friends on there superhero business it's about time I do my own thing

I mean come on with how much I had to help with my friends on there superhero business it's about time I do my own thing. Besides I was gonna originally be solo before so what's wrong being solo when no one's around?

With that said I start swinging off enjoying my "freedom" I guess you can say.

POV 3rd:

As Spider-Man swings by a building a large man can be seen spying on him.

???: Hey boss there is the bug.

The large man hands the binoculars to a man with a cowboy hat. The "Cowboy" looks through them and smiling at finding the Webhead.

"Cowboy guy?": Well well boys. Seems like we have a good catch. How about we give our web-swinging friend a warm welcome.

 How about we give our web-swinging friend a warm welcome

"Cowboy guy?": Ox, Fancy Dan. Let's move.

The two man nodded and geared up while the leader start going to a chopper to follow the Webhead.

To be continued.
——————————————

Ranger: OK! I'm somewhat back.